• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Excuse me! Excuse me! Mister @Reinhardt, can I reserve the team one mage!? xD

Also, I know you've set up a sort of limit on the magic, but I was hoping I could kind of create a sort of mixture...? Rather than summoning or elemental, sort of a mixture of both where it's a creation of living beings; golems, if you will, that are formed of various elemental substances such as ice or stone, and have their own 'mind' that allows them move freely, though obey the will of the creator. I know I know, I probably shouldn't be trying to get around the rules or anything like that, but i thought I'd ask given that that's the type of character I want to make right now :P

Well, all this is assuming the RP's open for more characters right now anyway, so pardon me if I'm intruding where there's no room :x

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]What is it with peoples GIF obsessions

[/QUOTE]

This.

700.gif

General Deth Glitch]Areeee yooooou reaaaaaady tooooo AAARRRRR PEEEEE? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14401-leviathanl/ said:
@LeviathanL[/URL]
Srry about being last. I got no alerts. Yes ready.

ComradeSenpai said:
Hello, I'd like to join if it's not too late. I see Team One only has a Support Unit, so I decided to drop in a fighter to help out.
I hope it's formatted correctly.
'Tis the OOC. It'd be better if you posted it at the CS tab.

Kiyoko Tomoe]Excuse me! Excuse me! Mister [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9608-reinhardt/ said:
@Reinhardt[/URL], can I reserve the team one mage!? xD
I can't ensure your spot, but as long as you can post your cs before some other person takes the said role, then it should be good.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also, I know you've set up a sort of limit on the magic, but I was hoping I could kind of create a sort of mixture...? Rather than summoning or elemental, sort of a mixture of both where it's a creation of living beings; golems, if you will, that are formed of various elemental substances such as ice or stone, and have their own 'mind' that allows them move freely, though obey the will of the creator. I know I know, I probably shouldn't be trying to get around the rules or anything like that, but i thought I'd ask given that that's the type of character I want to make right now :P

[/QUOTE]
That'd count as summoning. No matter what composition it has, as long as it is called upon/created/conjured as a creature, it is a summon.

Kiyoko Tomoe]Excuse me! Excuse me! Mister [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9608-reinhardt/ said:
@Reinhardt[/URL], can I reserve the team one mage!? xD
If someone snipes the mage spot, defenders can use magic, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back