• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I keep on logging out of the site for some reason, wtf.

CallSign said:
Today is tomorrow, and Team 1 is ready to roll out without a Defender. Right, @ComradeSenpai and @Duwang?
IC tab will be set up in a short while.

Team 1 tab is set up. Good luck out there, @ComradeSenpai @Duwang @CallSign

Link is here. Tales of the Rising Phoenix - Additional IC | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

To all teams,

@ComradeSenpai @Duwang @CallSign @BookWyrm @Dragongal @Puggie @Bacon is fluffy @LeviathanL @General Deth Glitch @crucialstar
Tag me in this thread once you are at the edge of the borders of the Undiscovered Lands.

@BookWyrm I liked your post, but next time you're going to mention some past event like that that involved my character, please ask me first. I'll probably be all for it, maybe even add to it. Don't edit your post, I managed to play it off, but Elith is a big fan of manners, and wouldn't have been so ruse as to interrogate him about herbs.

If we let someone go early and out of order one time, then it's just going to be a bandage solution and that person will still be bored. So I'd follow the order unless the person who wasn't as fast or at least give them a day or two to reply.

I like rp's that go fast and could probably churn out three replies a day, but going out of order has never done anyone any good. It's best to be patient and let the person tell us to go on ahead. Because if they're really as slow and inconsiderate as to leave us hanging in the first place, then I wouldn't want to to with them anyways

I try to get one to two minimum, but this is a slightly more detailed RP, so I think Rein said one post per day is all that is expected. But, I do agree that we should try to keep the order unless the next person says for the others to go ahead.

BookWyrm said:
I try to get one to two minimum, but this is a slightly more detailed RP, so I think Rein said one post per day is all that is expected. But, I do agree that we should try to keep the order unless the next person says for the others to go ahead.
I usually like one-per-day RPs, because of my school, tech, + JROTC load. I was just wondering at the order, is all. Some RPs, nobody cares, others, people go batty over it.

I'm a very bored girl with a laptop and an active RP. But I can, of course, be patient.

It doesn't bother me what order we post in to be honest. I'm working on one right now, but after that as long as I can get one or two in during a day, and not have any character interactions drowned out by other posts(So annoying), I'm good.

BookWyrm said:
It doesn't bother me what order we post in to be honest. I'm working on one right now, but after that as long as I can get one or two in during a day, and not have any character interactions drowned out by other posts(So annoying), I'm good.
Agreed on just about all aspects of that.

I'm just always busy until 9 or later, and I know if I check online and there's something I'll get sidetracked, but I always worry really badly about someone else posting something before I could when it'd be fair for my character to have a go. The site I'm from, the longest we went between replies was 10 minutes. Unless they really liked you, if you weren't there whenever everyone else happened to be on, they kept going and you had to find a way in somehow.

Dragongal said:
Agreed on just about all aspects of that.
I'm just always busy until 9 or later, and I know if I check online and there's something I'll get sidetracked, but I always worry really badly about someone else posting something before I could when it'd be fair for my character to have a go. The site I'm from, the longest we went between replies was 10 minutes. Unless they really liked you, if you weren't there whenever everyone else happened to be on, they kept going and you had to find a way in somehow.
Well then, to be fair to one another, I think we should have some form of posting order just so we don't get bogged down. I have a pretty active schedule at times, and because of working on 2nd shift I am sometimes gone when a lot of activity happens, so I understand getting slammed with several dozen posts and having to search through to find what you need. That is, if everyone is fine with having a posting order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back