• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Saniwa

@Nano

Certainly interested in this RP!

Please tell me when you're able to make it and I shall join. >w>

(I love Touken Ranbu by the way, even though this RP has nothing to do with it haha. :3 )

First time hearing about yōkai and stuff, but I googled it and found it interesting.

Can I draw my character?

SachiGrl said:
First time hearing about yōkai and stuff, but I googled it and found it interesting.
Can I draw my character?
Err...I'd prefer that you not due to several reasons. First, all FCs are required to fit these parameters:

-Must be anime for style consistency

-Cannot be a sketch/hand drawn (As in, it must be neat and fully colored digital art)

-Should just generally look professional

Also, assuming that you wish to make a character who is a yōkai, this RP is not and will not be first come first serve and there will only be one character per type of yōkai allowed since we can't have an overabundance of the popular ones. This being said, a submitted CS doesn't guarantee you a claim on a particular species of yōkai. If someone happens to get the yokai that you were aiming for, I'd hate to have you scrap your drawing.

Nano said:
Err...I'd prefer that you not due to several reasons. First, all FCs are required to fit these parameters:
-Must be anime for style consistency

-Cannot be a sketch/hand drawn (As in, it must be neat and fully colored digital art)

-Should just generally look professional

Also, assuming that you wish to make a character who is a yōkai, this RP is not and will not be first come first serve and there will only be one character per type of yōkai allowed since we can't have an overabundance of the popular ones. This being said, a submitted CS doesn't guarantee you a claim on a particular species of yōkai. If someone happens to get the yokai that you were aiming for, I'd hate to have you scrap your drawing.
I already read that in the first post (not sure why you're restating). I understand that I may not be selected, and my drawing will never be scrap even if you reject it. I keep them safe for future admiration (I can even show off my drawings to my future children). That being said, do you have a character sheet skeleton for me to begin with?

SachiGrl said:
I already read that in the first post (not sure why you're restating). I understand that I may not be selected, and my drawing will never be scrap even if you reject it. I keep them safe for future admiration (I can even show off my drawings to my future children). That being said, do you have a character sheet skeleton for me to begin with?
RP will be open and running some time next week. :) Please be patient.

Hiya I really really want to join this RP. I just wanna ask that aside from the yokai which join the army, what will the yokai which still hate human do?

Tetragon said:
Hiya I really really want to join this RP. I just wanna ask that aside from the yokai which join the army, what will the yokai which still hate human do?
Those yokai will really be more of NPC type characters who might appear in a backstory or just later on in the RP as part of a conflict since we'll all be playing characters who join the special anti-kyonshi squad. The yokai who hate humans will generally be doing their own thing by either staying secluded in their own homes, forming their own anti-kyonshi groups (with yokai only, ofc) or other stuff like that. Some of these yokai might appear as possible antagonists due to a series of events that might have triggered an adverse reaction towards out little group.

I hope this answered your question? I wasn't too sure on whether you were asking on the perspective of being able to play a yokai who isn't in the squad or just wanting to know what those yokai were doing in general, haha.

Lol just being curious because I thought they could snatch this opportunity to rebel against human or something. Ok I want in :) )))

Elikacheese said:
Is this still opened?
We actually haven't even started yet >__<

I'm planning for the RP to be up on Monday, but it really depends on how much I get done on Sunday

SunlitWorld said:
Has character selection been finalized?
Rp hasn't started yet. We pushed back the date to Tuesday since Birb is busy today and tomorrow =v=;

Ah yes, yokai.

the wonderful things that make nearly no sense what so ever.

ghosts that lick dirty washroom floors, gods of bad luck who really, really like miso, or a... possessed roll of cotton that tries to suffocate people...

Aren't they just grand~?

Oh yea, I'm interested and stuff, kinda goes without saying really.

Note: Technically the yokai in Saniwa aren't ghosts. They're just a separate race compared to humans. As explained in the first interest check post that Nano put up.

Birb said:
Note: Technically the yokai in Saniwa aren't ghosts. They're just a separate race compared to humans. As explained in the first interest check post that Nano put up.
Yes, goes without saying.

Let a guy break the ice with some sillyness will yea : P

Birb said:
But...where be the ice...? >__>
The ice...

IS YOU!

Go Magikarp!

Today I catch me an articuno.

Jokes aside I'm looking forward to more on the world we'll be playing around in.

Orikanyo said:
The ice...
IS YOU!

Go Magikarp!

Today I catch me an articuno.

Jokes aside I'm looking forward to more on the world we'll be playing around in.
Player Nano has already staked her claim on her tubby Articuno. Shoo! 9OnO9

Last edited by a moderator:
Nano said:
Player Nano has already staked her claim on her tubby Articuno. Shoo! 9OnO9
Meh, I was grasping at straws for a ice pun to make.

Then let's stop before this turns into an OoC thread, please. I'd rather not clutter the space with random aimless jokes before the RP even starts. ^ ^;;

Yes, let us save the glorious entertainment for the OOC, there, we shall be like royalty!

Royalty of comedy!

And puns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back