Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

... I'm on your team, too... The Magic Element-wise. *tears*

Just for that you deserve a slap with her LONG tail.

I mean, The Three Elements.

I HATE BUG POKÉMON

TheInfamousHavoc said:
@Rifleman
Our characters were grouped together for the Roleplay, I kind of need to know who and what your character is to get this thing started.
xD
Or, you could maybe go into it blindly... how does your character know about his character, even if you don't know about his character?

When she see's him, she'll need to know what he looks like so she can describe him or just so she knows what he looks like in general.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

Or she could just say, "There was a man ... or a woman. Or some kind of genderless creature, like a Kahao. She couldn't tell."

Mooalally said:
Or she could just say, "There was a man ... or a woman. Or some kind of genderless creature, like a Kahao. She couldn't tell."
The figure looked like a thing... with a shape. The shape probably moved, but maybe not. 
Okay guys, tell me what you think of this one. I added color and stuff to the background.

kcAWk1e.png

SO.

This time actually tell me what I should fix, don't just 'Oh, that's cool. Now listen to stuff I want to say because I like attention.'

Deal?

Deal.

<3 

MrLlama said:
... Is Pokémon Emerald illegal? It came out in 2005... I NEED TO PLAY AGAIN AFTER 7 YEARS!
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free
Ixidor92 said:
Um . . . TECHNICALLY they are. But most hardware and game developers see no point in cracking down on emulation because it's almost always used to play really old games that are out of production and generally came out on systems that are out of production. As long as it's nothing too new I wouldn't worry
ACTUALLY they aren't. As long as you have bought a real copy of the game, then the ROMs are completely legal, regardless of when you had the game. Also, emulators are completely legal regardless of if you ever bought the system. This is because emulators don't actually use the processing that the system uses, they use a variation that uses a completely different language to emulate the system. If you play a pirated DVD on a DVD player, the only thing that was illegal was the pirated DVD. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want with files that they own, which includes interpreting them with an emulator.

I am a nerd, what can I say? :3

@Wynn Kamui I'm not the best artist, nor am I a good one either, but I'll try. I'm better at reviewing writing. Haha! Anyway;

The back part of her hair that flies up looks stiff, too much angles. Same with the bangs, especially the one that covers her forehead, due to the laws of gravity it should fly up somehow. A little shaky on the hands, but that's alright. The gap between the ring and middle finger should probably be fixed by fixing the ring finger. Leg pose seems a little unnatural, looks like she's kneeling on the ground. Overall it looks good though. Better than whatever I could do. Haha!

[QUOTE="Wynn Kamui]The figure looked like a thing... with a shape. The shape probably moved, but maybe not.

[/QUOTE]
Ha, that's even better!

@Wynn Kamui Her extended hand looks horribly disfigured, her thumb should be attached at the edge of her hand, not the center, also, try making that hand position yourself (mainly the thumb), if you can't do it, neither could she. Maybe you could also add some palm lines and joint wrinkles, just so the hand doesn't look plain. Finally, her eyes are in different relative positions, the edges of her irises should be roughly equal distances from the edges of her eye, in yours, on still has white space, but the other is almost entirely covered by skin. side note, cornea can't move past the eye socket border, so that's something to think about. 
OH, MY GODS. Pai is now a pie... best day ever

Izaki Nakajima]@[uSER=5942]TheInfamousHavoc[/uSER] @[uSER=7557]Cressy[/uSER] @[uSER=7953]Rifleman[/uSER] :P Sorry~ When i first made my character i was still so noobish and posted it up on the introduction sheet xD Anyway i'll give you a link and so sorry i haven't been on in like forever but school has kept me quite busy ^.^" Where are your guy's character sheets~? Trying to find them but having no luck right now~ Link~ [URL="http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/tales-of-salisonia-rise-of-the-dragons-my-character-sheet.14619/ said:
http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/tales-of-salisonia-rise-of-the-dragons-my-character-sheet.14619/[/URL]
Here, this is mine.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/35888119/tumblr_m9f1t4y3WU1rdbngho2_250_large.gif

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk 2

@Kasai Wow it's so detailed and beautiful. It also reminds me I still haven't got pokemon Y yet *cries in corner*. But seriously where has your character sheet been buried under by randomness.

Flabbysaurus said:
@Kasai Wow it's so detailed and beautiful. It also reminds me I still haven't got pokemon Y yet *cries in corner*. But seriously where has your character sheet been buried under by randomness.
I dunno... Page380? Ish...

Flabbysaurus said:
And I won't ever play any Pokémon game because I have no DS. ;-; You're lucky, actually.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back