Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

...? In our conversation? It was just about if she wanted to have my friend/sister (Both draw, and both draw really good.) help her/give opinions on her drawing. Long story short it ended up being like three(or more, not sure.) times the size of any RP post I've done on this site (except for one special post. <3)... .-. I could have written all of that in five sentences at max.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk now Free

Yeah... D:

Unrelated, again, HOW do you last without emoticons (or whatever the faces like ':3', etc. are called now) @paipai900 ?! Especially with how common it was to see you do them... I tried stopping for a few days but it isn't natural feeling and the want to use one was so strong... ;-;

@MrLlama Pure will power. It makes my posts seem a lot more serious. I just need to change my username to something more serious and make my avatar something serious. Like pie. Pie is serious. 3.14159265

No matter what, I can't, nor will I ever be able to, look at you and think of you as being serious. Your past life is forever burned into my memory.

I just don't like how bland it seems when I write something and don't add some sort of face-thing where I normally would.

I rembered I had another essay to write, but it's already late. I was just gonna go to bed and receive a late grade, since I was so tired...But then I turned on my 'Get Psyched Mix'...

Update: Ten pages to go

Playlist: Doing its job

Current Psych Song: Everytime We Touch-Cascada (Original Club Mix)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I rembered I had another essay to write, but it's already late. I was just gonna go to bed and receive a late grade, since I was so tired...But then I turned on my 'Get Psyched Mix'...
Update: Ten pages to go

Playlist: Doing its job

Current Psych Song: Everytime We Touch-Cascada (Original Club Mix)

[/QUOTE]
I haven't heard that song in forEVER. Good times... *Black and white flash-back.*

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk 2

Izaki Nakajima]@[uSER=5942]TheInfamousHavoc[/uSER] @[uSER=7557]Cressy[/uSER] @[uSER=7953]Rifleman[/uSER] :P Sorry~ When i first made my character i was still so noobish and posted it up on the introduction sheet xD Anyway i'll give you a link and so sorry i haven't been on in like forever but school has kept me quite busy ^.^" Where are your guy's character sheets~? Trying to find them but having no luck right now~ Link~ [URL="http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/tales-of-salisonia-rise-of-the-dragons-my-character-sheet.14619/ said:
http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/tales-of-salisonia-rise-of-the-dragons-my-character-sheet.14619/[/URL]
Page 8 or 9

@TheInfamousHavoc

Ill try to get a post up today but its gonna be on mobile, school has been getting in the way and life stuff too so yeah.. :/

Lucem Tenebris][media][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMuhrM6kok said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMuhrM6kok[/URL][/media]
Go get psyched.
That song woke me up and got me psyched for school O.o

;-; I hate Economics. More specifically an Analysis essay. D': All we have to do is compare three decades and the G.P.D. and Inflation rate...

It's easy to write (Though kind of repetitive) but the introduction I wrote is terrible...

What should I have in it so it isn't utter crap? ;-; ...

MrLlama said:
;-; I hate Economics. More specifically an Analysis essay. D': All we have to do is compare three decades and the G.P.D. and Inflation rate...
First off, arrange G.D.P. correctly, it's gross domestic product, second, I would assume you include information on three separate decades, then compare them.

MrLlama said:
It's easy to write (Though kind of repetitive) but the introduction I wrote is terrible...

What should I have in it so it isn't utter crap? ;-; ...

Cyborg dinos. And rainbow cookies. And CARDBOARD BOXES!

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I keep doing that. I know it is Gross Domestic Product yet I keep writing it as G.P.D.

I did a summary of each decade/paragraph (Which includesthe G.D.P. and

Inflation rate) in my conclusion, so would it still work with simply the two statistics for each decade?

Should I just post what I already have for it. I was told it was O.K., but not the best so I wanna change it... >:c

TheKaosophile said:
First off, arrange G.D.P. correctly, it's gross domestic product, second, I would assume you include information on three separate decades, then compare them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back