Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Aha! Yes! *Happy Dances
Now all I have to do is read the millions of posts I've missed out on...
xD

No worries though, I think I might be able to squeeze in an intro post today. :B

I'm off to reading!
Remeber, it doesn't have to be super long. ^^ There's a one paragrah minimum (more than 3 lines) so yeah. :D  

Cressy said:
Ppaaiii! Why u no do the Lemos the wise thingy!
Oh, I should do that! :D

Okay, okay... So the amount of text these people are pumpin' out greatly exceeds the amount I though it would be...

I take back my possible promise on getting an intro post out today. xDD

Please don't be intimidated everyone, just try your best to post a minimum of three lines. Although I would prefer at least two paragraphs, I understan that people do get writer's block. :)

Oh and, did you know that THE WALKING DEAD SEASON FOUR PREMIERE IS COMING OUT SOON!! Sorry, I'm just super excited!

adventure_time_magic_man_gif_by_mynameisgrey-d4nxzuc.gif

MMMM....chicken....my favorite....

No worries. I'm pretty sure I'd feel like a buttface for posting a single paragraph after so many people put so much work into their half-page-long posts. ><;;

@Cressy

PSH. It's not like I think that's weird or anything... >>;;

TheInfamousHavoc said:
No worries. I'm pretty sure I'd feel like a buttface for posting a single paragraph after so many people put so much work into their half-page-long posts. ><;;
@Cressy

PSH. It's not like I think that's weird or anything... >>;;
Alright...Hu3

Ixidor92 said:
paipai, as per your request, I have added a few lines to both Sanz's personality and background. It's on page 68 or 69.
Accepted! Jump on in. ^^ Talos the Wise shall guide you~

[media]

[/media]
I'm sure true adventure time fans will know this 
Pai, you gotta keep the rhythm going!

May Lemos the Wise show you the secrets of Salisonia!

that ^

Okay, I finished reading! :D (Well, more like skimmed, but SHHH)

Unfortunately, I'm still rather unsure as to how I'll make my intro post. v.v

Where should I start? Who shall I interact with? How will my pathetic earth fairy find her way in such a cruel, cruel world?!

Ahem.

Kind of lost myself there. My apologies.

People here are so good at role-playing... I feel like if I try to jump in I'll be interfering. And at my other site, I thought I was pretty good. T^T

@Mordaedel

No need to bring yourself down!

As Pai says, quality over quantity.

Az lawng as u dun tawk lyk dis, and you follow the rules, erribudy will love you. :B

TheInfamousHavoc said:
Okay, I finished reading! :D (Well, more like skimmed, but SHHH)
Unfortunately, I'm still rather unsure as to how I'll make my intro post. v.v

Where should I start? Who shall I interact with? How will my pathetic earth fairy find her way in such a cruel, cruel world?!

Ahem.

Kind of lost myself there. My apologies.
As I said each time, it's your choice completely! Most people are hanging aroundthe area of Bran, but the next event will be in Cantillia Mountains. Although, I warn you all, do not depend on the events to keep going, they're just there for an extra push if things get slow.

Mordaedel said:
People here are so good at role-playing... I feel like if I try to jump in I'll be interfering. And at my other site, I thought I was pretty good. T^T 
It's okay, I'm not the best either. Just try your best and we'll all learn to get better at roleplaying through time. ^^

I'm not really good at making essay-length posts either. Here's the bottom line I use for what I type in a post:

1) Is it in-character? If it fits what the character would do at that time, then it's a good post

2) does it either help push the story forward or give a look into your character's psyche? If you accomplish either, it's a good post.

That's really about it. Don't worry about length, so long as there's enough for people to interact with and react to, it's fine.

(Well, it's not length I'm worried anout.) True. Thankchu, Havoc, Pie. I dew still have time to grow. ^~^ I really suck at expressing personality or emotion, though.

Don't have very much time left before my parents force me off the computer, but now that cressy and mordy are both available, I've got the server running

I'm FINALLY done with German

NOW time for getting apps done, make a post, play minecraft with Kaos, make an app for Kaltaran, get ready for school tomorrow....*sigh*

Too late, Kao. I'm in bed at the moment.

What is the current location and situation at the role-play? I'm gonna try to post something, but ADD and caffine don't mix well. x-x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back