Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

How is it random if it's confirmed by the Creator and there are several episodes referring to it with hints that ARE confirmed. The bomb is even shown in the episode Finn the Human and Jake the Dog, and in Simon and Marcy and Holly Jolly Parts 1 and 2 Simon is in the past world, he found the enchiridion and showed it in a museum as well as his crown.

Trunks*

Cressy said:
How is it random if it's confirmed by the Creator and there are several episodes referring to it with hints that ARE confirmed. The bomb is even shown in the episode Finn the Human and Jake the Dog, and in Simon and Marcy and Holly Jolly Parts 1 and 2 Simon is in the past world, he found the enchiridion and showed it in a museum as well as his crown.
I don't think you get my point.

Oh now I get it, but yeah they slowly progress to show it because adventure time is seriously random, but in several episodes there are small hints, they eventually show parts of the plot in a smart way, it just makes the fans want to connect them. Which is why adventure time is awesome in both ways.

Pendleton Ward is a Genius

I found the alternate reality episode after they chased the lich to be quit interesting. That episode definitely showed how dark and twisted the show actually is benath the randomness.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I found the alternate reality episode after they chased the lich to be quit interesting. That episode definitely showed how dark and twisted the show actually is benath the randomness.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it's not really dark and twisted it's just, the Ugly truth

Well, I don't have any characters, so...Kao Kao, you haven't even finished your character. I just realized that lol Ishika's been pretty silent recently...

What I find really interesting is that the two episodes with that one host guy imply that there is still civilization either outside of ooo or in space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back