Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Maybe he's not even human. Maybe he's a llama gifted with the ability to type.

[/QUOTE]
Ohyes. :D I think that's it.

bro srs. srs. u wan go. u mak me do dis agn. sy to me in rl n nt nline n see wat hpens.

gun slap u all way to uranus

Stop it! Stop reminding me that my entire generation is illiterate!

And yes, Pai, I did see Pokémon X and Y. I am super excited for it. I won a copy of the game and I can't wait to get it. Now all I need is a 3DS...

o. 000ook brosif. we iz gng. u is ded. mma slap u on de fce wif bufflo waaaangzz u gn fel it al the wy 2 nxt wek

WHAT IS THIS DISASTER I HAVE JUST CREATED

Thy are all imbeciles. Doesth thou not know the English language? Obviously not! God forbid the day when all children of the world conversate like apes on drugs. If thou shall keep speaking in such a horrendous way, I shall bid thou all adieu.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Stop it! Stop reminding me that my entire generation is illiterate!
And yes, Pai, I did see Pokémon X and Y. I am super excited for it. I won a copy of the game and I can't wait to get it. Now all I need is a 3DS...

[/QUOTE]
Are you like 5? 10 

paipai900 said:
Thy are all imbeciles. Doesth thou not know the English language? Obviously not! God forbid the day when all children of the world conversate like apes on drugs. If thou shall keep speaking in such a horrendous way, I shall bid thou all adieu.
moo moo goes the chocohoo

Nope, just nostalgic. Pokémon is something I'll never outgrow, it was a big part of my childhood. I still remember playing the card game, even though no child actually knew how to play it correctly...

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING ANYMORE?!

I WANNA RP BUT NO ONE IS REPLYING AND WHY AM I TALKING IN CRAPS AND I'M JUST GOING TO GO IN A CORNER AND CRY AND PLAY MAGIC 2013 AND RUGBRBAUBFUEBFUWBE;FBEWOUBF;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Pokemon is immortal, it entertains the inner child in all of us. Because we all would love to travel the world catching beasts and trapping them within small red and white balls.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Nope, just nostalgic. Pokémon is something I'll never outgrow, it was a big part of my childhood. I still remember playing the card game, even though no child actually knew how to play it correctly...

[/QUOTE]
Didn't mean the Pokémon. No body is too old for that... It is too amazing. <3

No u rnt evn gud enuff I cud flcun pnch u & ur hole fam & ur face & ur ltle unycrn cuz u lyk 3.

OMG U H8RS I BETR DAN AL U JST CUZ I NOT PRFECT DZNT MEEN U BETR DAN ME. 
xD Pown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back