Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

@Kai'zen Makaira well, he's a big improvement to your last character, but, not to be mean or anything, he lacks the detail required for this RP. I've already seen how you've RPed in the actual one, and I think you're still lacking the detail required in a character. Plus the demons only started appearing lately, so he couldn't have been 15 when they attacked. I should really finish that timeline. Anyway, if you look at the character application sheet underneath yours, you can obviously see that the person put a lot of time and effort into it. :) I know that you're new, but this is just constructive criticism to improve. ^^

@UnholyRedemption Yes, my dear Red-Chan? :3

paipai900 said:
Oh, Kuya Sol... xD First you post a reply then on the right side there's an option that says "More options" then you click that and choose the roll dice option. :3
What is the Roll the dice thing do~???

Izaki Nakajima]What is the Roll the dice thing do~??? [/QUOTE] ......You roll...a die. -_- " Haha! xD [URL="http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/dice-throw-random-list-selection-countdown.14686/ said:
http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/dice-throw-random-list-selection-countdown.14686/[/URL] 

UnholyRedemption said:
@paipai900 I HAVE CAKE > :D -throws arms up- HOOORAAAYYY
Also

Im sleepy...
LUCKY!! Well, I get chocolate ice cream. xP And with that chocolate ice cream, I'm going to curl up on my bed under multiple covers and have a sad movie marathon.

paipai900 said:
@Kai'zen Makaira well, he's a big improvement to your last character, but, not to be mean or anything, he lacks the detail required for this RP. I've already seen how you've RPed in the actual one, and I think you're still lacking the detail required in a character. Plus the demons only started appearing lately, so he couldn't have been 15 when they attacked. I should really finish that timeline. Anyway, if you look at the character application sheet underneath yours, you can obviously see that the person put a lot of time and effort into it. :) I know that you're new, but this is just constructive criticism to improve. ^^
@UnholyRedemption Yes, my dear Red-Chan? :3
Yeah I've been typing away at it but I'm not getting anywhere I don't do well with detail and I'm getting frazzled so I'm just gonna quit

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Yeah I've been typing away at it but I'm not getting anywhere I don't do well with detail and I'm getting frazzled so I'm just gonna quit

[/QUOTE]
Oh, alright. I'm not going to stop you nor will I force you to stay (free country, yes? *shot*) But I do wish you luck on finding a good RP that suits you. :)

[QUOTE="Izaki Nakajima]Ohhhh~ o3o Now i see~

[/QUOTE]
Do you really, Naka? Do you really?

paipai900 said:
Oh, alright. I'm not going to stop you nor will I force you to stay (free country, yes? *shot*) But I do wish you luck on finding a good RP that suits you. :)
Thanks eventually I'll come back to this rp but for now I need more practice

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Thanks eventually I'll come back to this rp but for now I need more practice

[/QUOTE]
We'll always be open. ^^

paipai900 said:
;o; Why chu so mean~???

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]I'm holding you to that

[/QUOTE]
Unless this RP dies... THEN I'LL CREATE A SEQUEL!! :D  

[QUOTE="Izaki Nakajima];o; Why chu so mean~???

[/QUOTE]
Because--

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]And I'm sure that one will be just as interesting if not more.

[/QUOTE]
It will be, this RP is just a prequel. ^^ AKA a beta test. lol

[QUOTE="Izaki Nakajima]>~> Hmmm~ PaiPai, sometimes i worry about you

[/QUOTE]
Touche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back