Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="Izaki Nakajima]
D:< What the Bunk was that suppose to accomplish by me rolling the dice??? 
>~> Yeah, i said "Bunk"

[/QUOTE]
There are kids on here that I'm pretty sure don't appreciate that kind of swearing.

We'll see who wins the first event, the demons or you guys. :3 Depending on how you guys roleplay, the chances of winning will increase or decrease. Because it's only the first round, I chose even or odd (aka 50% of winning/losing) but in the future it'll depend on how many people are in on the event. :3

paipai900 said:
We'll see who wins the first event, the demons or you guys. :3 Depending on how you guys roleplay, the chances of winning will increase or decrease. Because it's only the first round, I chose even or odd (aka 50% of winning/losing) but in the future it'll depend on how many people are in on the event. :3
The game master thing is a really cool concept

I AM GOD/GAMEMASTER!! In this roleplay, of course. :3 
Oh, and due to the fact we're only starting and y'all are all weak little punks, losing will be pretty frequent if you guys don't get it together. :P

Mordaedel said:
Where do you people get these pictures? :o And how do you humans have the patience to make bios and role-playing posts so long? And where do you get the skills? Also, why would a guy want to role-play a girl?
Because I feel like it -_- why do you care?

Wow. Thanks, guys. 
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT A PRUSSIAN MINUTE. Since you guys have played both ... does that make you two hermaphrodites? :D

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Pai you stalkin' me? O.o

[/QUOTE]
It's in the Shoutbox so when I saw that you posted a new thread, I was all like, "Yay! Good for you!" and stuff.

I rolled a dice, GET THE D SON!

It still looks like the heroes may lose this, one our numbers add up to 5 right now, but who knows, maybe someone throws a five and it turns into 10 O.o , I rolled a 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back