Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

So I'm not the only one who knows of it. :D

Ixy, that's fine, probably. Some people can't be very active. And there are about.... what, somewhere around fifteen people?

Ixidor92 said:
This rp looks insanely interesting, but I have just two questions before I post up a character
One) I'll probably only be able to do a couple of posts each night, with some exceptions on the weekends. Is that going to be a problem for an RP of this size?

Two) How many people have joined already? I tried to read through all the posts, but 68 pages is a lot of type.
1) No, not at all. :) As long as you post, it's perfectly fine. ^^

2) .....lol 85% of those pages are just a bunch of crap. xD There's 20 characters, don't know about roleplayers. :3 I think 18...? Make that 19 because of me. :3

Okay then. I'll go ahead and fix something up. Don't know if it will be up in any reasonable period of time as I'm supposed to be writing out a research paper right now >.>

anime123.jpg

|General Information|

• Sanz Vurrein

|Biography of Sanz Vurrein|

• Sanz is a person that doesn't waste time, and doesn't dilly-dally. He views ignorance, laziness, and inefficiency as the greatest hubris of all mortals, and seeks to purge such things from his character. He seems initially unsocial to most people, but this is mostly because he does not speak. To those who allow him to 'explain' himself in another manner, he is fairly humble, if a bit simple. Sanz doesn't hold a lot of stock in higher concepts discussed within philosophy, only doing what he personally believes is right. This means that if he deems someone evil, he will punish that person, and will not apologize or regret his action regardless of the consequences, because he feels he did the right thing. When dealing with others, he prefers to use gestures or (sometimes) vague symbols to confer whatever he is trying to say. If time is of the essence however, or its a setting where such body language would not be effective, he resorts to writing, which he is somewhat limited at. Having been over a significant portion of the known world, Sanz is fairly tolerant of whomever he meets. However, someone who is lazy will immediately get on his bad side, and possibly earn his temper if they go too far (such as a noble ordering his servants to do everything, even tasks he could easily do himself). However, his greatest impression of people, at least in his mind, comes not from their words. How someone carries themselves, the scent that pervades their clothing, and the reaction garnered from others tell him far more than a lopsided conversation.

*phew*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ixidor92 his throat was torn open...oh god. *gets a little queasy* lol jk although I would like to see more added to the personality and the history a bit more detailed, I can see that he's already a good character with a wonderful base. ^^ Perhaps get into a little bit more detail? Anyway, accepted. ^^

I may alter it a bit later, but for now I'm trying to balance this with a reading/essay assignment. I generally prefer to keep personality descriptions brief, then let the character speak for himself in the rp. But I'll try and add to it later, possibly tomorrow

I do . . . I just need to take a few minutes here and there to focus on something besides schoolwork. That and my first class isn't until 10

Appearance
Copy%20of%206azggp5.jpg

Just ignore that chain-thingie around her neck, please.

Name: Achlys Hele

Race: Kahao

Class: Witch (Is this okay? If not, she can be just a mage.)

Appearance Notes: She stands at 5'7", weighs 130 lbs, (Is that average for a woman of that height? If not, I'll fix it.), her ears are the same color as her hair (But with white tips.), and has a wolf tail with the same color fur as her hair and white on the end. She also has wolf-like canines, and can howl and growl. Her muscles are much more developed than those of an average human, despite her not focusing on her physical skills as much. So she is fairly capable physcially. (Strength and speed.) She also has an advanced sense of smell.

Personality: Achlys is a shy, very quiet young woman. She longs for a small group of close friends, but doesn't know how to interact with others well enough to do it. The only person she was able to remain confident around was her mentor, Apulia. Most people who Achlys met in her life simply ignored her due to her shyness and (For a wolf Kahao.) weakness physically.

History:

Achlys was born much weaker than her siblings had been. She was healthy, but not as physically strong as the other pups in her pack being born around that time. She wasn't bullied or anything like that, but she was largely ignored. It was more important to make sure that the stronger pups where fed and cared for.

When she was older, and it was time to begin hunting Achlys proved to be an utmost failure. She caught a few things, but a fair amount of them had been sickly to the extent that no one in her pack would eat them. But one day she was out hunting and she failed to notice that she was in an area that had the scent of other Kahao. She wandered cluelessly into the territory, until she discovered a small cabin in the woods. She walked cautiously over to it, and peeked inside only to see an older wolf Kahao casting a spell over a cauldron. Achlys watched in awe, until the woman said "You are letting the chill in, please step in if you wish to continue watching." Unsure of what else to do, Achlys walked in and stood by the woman, who later introduced herself as Apulia. Achlys was fascinated by the woman's magic, and came by to visit her frequently. She often helped out with odd jobs that the woman would request of her. Eventually, Apulia asked Achlys if she would like to try casting a spell. She succeeded very quickly, much to Apulia's suprise. So she offered that Achlys could become her apprentice.

Many years later, Achlys had grown up, and Apulia had died along the way. It had been a fairly simple funeral, as Apulia had wanted. The formal prayers to the gods, and a few magical blessings. Not long after, however, Achlys had been chased out of her home by Equinas. She is currently making her way to Bran to try and find... Any purpose. Up until that point, all she had not done much besides studying magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back