Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

Fun Fact: Marshall Lee is voiced by one of my favorite comedians and Prince Gumball is voiced by one of my favorite actors.

No, there was a brief period of time when I was seeing someone, but we had conflicting schedules, so we decided not to kid ourselves and call it off for a while.

So many relationship issues. Good thing I've never had a romantic interest...(Translation: Y U NO LUV ME!?)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]So many relationship issues. Good thing I've never had a romantic interest...(Translation: Y U NO LUV ME!?)

[/QUOTE]
Just go for it, dude, the anticipation is the worst part... Funnily enough, I confessed my feelings over email using this gif

tumblr_mj4wx7VW391r3y0b1o1_500.gif

It was the most long and awkward email conversation ever, and it was the weekend and we only knew each other from school so nothing could be done for two days

I don't even know you, Goddess, don't feel bad. Plus I'm not very comfortable with that word...ask pai, my previous characters each have an element of me in them

I'm not really interested in obtaining a romantic partner (can't get one...), but for some reason, people always ask me for advise. For example, I had to help my friend break up with his girlfriend without causing a rift between them, so I just played this video for her:[media]

[/media]

I'm not very comfortable with that word...ask pai, my previous characters each have an element of me in them 

Goddess said:
tumblr_mtb4ucROoh1shmnpfo3_500.gif

guess he has to die now...be careful walking down the stairs
Jesus! I thought I was bad with the threats

tumblr_mrvmrgDd8l1sqjnz4o7_500.gif

its cool lol joking joking its the same with mine...besides I already have a crush on here >/////< 
lol isn't that cute I DONT MAKE THEREATS I MAKE PROMISES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back