• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Aurezia

Hey there! Seeing it's about 4 whole pages of possibly banter and people petitioning to join, I simply went to the back and started typing.

If there is something important, feel free to just say so, that said, I shall ply my sales pitch.

This looks wonderfully well done! The maps and history are obviously well thought for a small snippit into the story, doesn't give to much, doesn't give to little, allows for the holes that are being developed to be filled in at leisure.

The arcane is a nice touch, having it still be a confusing, strange force is good as well, many put us in a wonder where almost everything is already known, this gives more of that delectable mystery.

If you would have me, I have but only one question, the creatures effected by the arcane, would you say they got... bigger? Stranger? Frightening? Capable of shooting spines off of it's left shoulder blade?

Just want to be certain the idea that came to my mind for a character would be useful or not.

The Arcane rarely affects creaturs, it is mroe of a fuel. But if it did, then yes, they would turn out to be a whole lot stranger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reinhardt said:
The Arcane rarely affects creaturs, it is mroe of a fuel. But if it did, then yes, they would turn out to be a whole lot stranger.
Enough to warrent somebody to become a hunter of such beasts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back