• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Aurezia

hmm... hard to type on a vita frm work.... anyway.

how long have you rp'ed? and how long did it take to come up with this rp? and, what is your favorite Tales Of game?

just a general question, i'll ask ones concerning the rp later.

[QUOTE="Jack Rakan]hmm... hard to type on a vita frm work.... anyway.
how long have you rp'ed? and how long did it take to come up with this rp? and, what is your favorite Tales Of game?

just a general question, i'll ask ones concerning the rp later.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I've been doing forum RP for about two years now, prior to that, I've done horrendous attempts at writing. This RP is a variation of a long-term project I've been working on ever since I've began forum RP (which, hopefully, would be given life soon). And, sadly, I haven't played any one of them.

Well either way this your baby with help from others. You provide the essentials and we help your baby grow with added stories. I love what you have so far.

LadyArdent said:
Well either way this your baby with help from others. You provide the essentials and we help your baby grow with added stories. I love what you have so far.
And that help is something that I will not refuse.

LadyArdent said:
It means it will be a great one. Patience is a virtue. @Jabroni.
Oh, but you see...I have no virtues. Only vices! Muahaha

Reinhardt said:
There's a lot of information to be organized. I don't want to overload you guys with them.
Very wise. We don't want to end up like Cate Blanchett in Indiana Jones 4.

Question.

Are there dragons in this universe?

My current character concept involves having one as a companion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Question.
Are there dragons in this universe?

My character involves having one as a companion.
Yes, but that might be a complication. Dragons are considered as both sacred and evil animals, and are not kept as pets nor companions. Their lesser relatives (drakes), however, are entirely a different thing.

Drakes are small dragon-like reptiles. They look the same as the dragons, but can only grow up to two to three feet in size. Still, they are rarely kept as pets or companions, for they are wild beasts - one which cannot be tamed with much ease.

Reinhardt said:
Yes, but that might be a complication. Dragons are considered as both sacred and evil animals, and are not kept as pets nor companions. Their lesser relatives (drakes), however, are entirely a different thing.
Drakes are small dragon-like reptiles. They look the same as the dragons, but can only grow up to two to three feet in size. Still, they are rarely kept as pets or companions, for they are wild beasts - one which cannot be tamed with much ease.
Even if they're found as hatchlings?

Drakerus said:
Um, either one. I wasn't planning on the companion being any bigger than an average puppy.
As I said earlier, dragons are considered sacred and evil, so having one is obviously a religious crime. You'll get hunted by the religious sects along with the government. The drakes, on the other hand, will be much easier to tame if obtained as hatchlings. They'd probably treat you as their mother/father, if not their sibling.

Reinhardt said:
Oh. I've been doing forum RP for about two years now, prior to that, I've done horrendous attempts at writing. This RP is a variation of a long-term project I've been working on ever since I've began forum RP (which, hopefully, would be given life soon). And, sadly, I haven't played any one of them.
1. That's good. I've been doing it since 2006, and within that time i did some fanfics. dunno if they suck but people seem to like them.

2. That long? lots of hard work into it then. I'm looking forward to it.

You haven't played any of them? Hmm.....

That's spectacular. That means anything in here is pretty original (lore and stuff), that's very good. Though most people have played the games to get inspiration or base rps off those worlds...

I like were this RP is going.

[QUOTE="Jack Rakan]1. That's good. I've been doing it since 2006, and within that time i did some fanfics. dunno if they suck but people seem to like them.
2. That long? lots of hard work into it then. I'm looking forward to it.

You haven't played any of them? Hmm.....

That's spectacular. That means anything in here is pretty original (lore and stuff), that's very good. Though most people have played the games to get inspiration or base rps off those worlds...

I like were this RP is going.

[/QUOTE]
Well, you certainly have more experience than I do. Well, it was worked on in a much longer period of time, simply because I had (and still have) very little free time. I don't usually base my ideas on games, but I frequently use them for inspiration.

Reinhardt said:
It's full of blank and incomplete tabs, though.
God damnit the false hype!! xD (take your time though, just dont forget to tag us when its done ;p)

Reinhardt said:
Well, you certainly have more experience than I do. Well, it was worked on in a much longer period of time, simply because I had (and still have) very little free time. I don't usually base my ideas on games, but I frequently use them for inspiration.
I may have more experience but I will be forever learning about the vast ocean of RPing, which I have barely set sail on it's waters.

But anyway, liking the RP thread(even though there isn't much yet).

-sets up camp and waits patiently as was said before. Throws rocks at the ground for the heck of it...-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back