• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Aurezia

Reinhardt said:
As I said earlier, dragons are considered sacred and evil, so having one is obviously a religious crime. You'll get hunted by the religious sects along with the government. The drakes, on the other hand, will be much easier to tame if obtained as hatchlings. They'd probably treat you as their mother/father, if not their sibling.
Well, that's too bad. I respect your lore though.

I'll come up with something and it'll most likely just come down to if my cs is accepted. If it isn't I'll just change it.

-woken up from his sleep by the sound of small objects hiting the ground, walks towards the sound to check the source. Sees someone throwing stones at the ground and her camp. "You are here for the rp as well?" He asks the woman, who has woken him from his sleep that he planned to have until the rp starts.- (I am bored xD )

I'm interested in a nice high-fantasy-esque roleplay, so this looks pretty promising. I have a few questions if that's okay.

What kind of creatures (other than dragons) are present and known to the general public?

Is Arcane going to be dividied into the typical elemental magic or are unconventional abilities possible too?

What's the general mood/atmosphere like? More of a Skyrim or LotR thingy or grim like Game of Thrones?

LadyArdent said:
-Was about to throw another rock. Instead she threw a marshmellow at him.- yes, I could use the company. xD @Emperor
-The marshmallow being thrown at him have caught him off guard he tried to catch it in the last second but failed, the marshmallow fell on the ground. He looked down, staring at the now dirty marshmallow. A few seconds have passed as he lifted his head with tears in his eyes "He was so young!" he cried in pain as his stomach growled-

Sunbather said:
I'm interested in a nice high-fantasy-esque roleplay, so this looks pretty promising. I have a few questions if that's okay.
What kind of creatures (other than dragons) are present and known to the general public?

Is Arcane going to be dividied into the typical elemental magic or are unconventional abilities possible too?

What's the general mood/atmosphere like? More of a Skyrim or LotR thingy or grim like Game of Thrones?
Ah, crap. Notifs got rekt. Anyways.

1. There'll be quite a lot, and most include the regular monsters from myths, but they will be partly altered. I'll enumerate a few - griffins, manticores, chimeras, basilisks, etc. There'd be a specific tab for the listing of known, unknown, and yet-to-be-known beasts.

2. The Arcane will include both. However, since it is not yet that prominent, there will only be a few kinds of magic available. Don't worry, I'll give enough to suffice your magical needs.

3. I think it would be somewhere in between.

Okay, i forgot to ask this, though I did say i wouldnt till later.. though i didnt think of this one till the creatures were brought up..

Could we as RPers create Monsters that one would encounter in the wild?

[QUOTE="Jack Rakan]Okay, i forgot to ask this, though I did say i wouldnt till later.. though i didnt think of this one till the creatures were brought up..
Could we as RPers create Monsters that one would encounter in the wild?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but doing so will have to require my approval. We don't want too many weird shit going around killing people, right?

-gets hit by the marshmallow in the face as he couldnt see with his tearful eyes. He sits down and looks at the pair marshmallows "another bites the dust" he cried as he closed his eyes and went back to sleep on the dirt-

* . . . . o o o o o

* _____ o _____

* ____==== ]OO|_n_n__][. |Hype|

* [________]_|__|________)< |Train|

* oo oo 'oo OOOO-| oo\\_ ~~|~~

* +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-$1-+--+--+--+--+

CHOO CHOO HYPE TRAIN

edit:

wat the hell...i looked nothing like a train

Last edited by a moderator:
beakershell said:
* . . . . o o o o o
* _____ o _____

* ____==== ]OO|_n_n__][. |Hype|

* [________]_|__|________)< |Train|

* oo oo 'oo OOOO-| oo\\_ ~~|~~

* +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-$1-+--+--+--+--+

CHOO CHOO HYPE TRAIN

edit:

wat the hell...i looked nothing like a train
I dont think you look like a train though if you do please go to the hospital like...right now xD

Emperor said:
I dont think you look like a train though if you do please go to the hospital like...right now xD
oh shyt...i forgot to type a "t" behind the "i". now i sound like a weird psychopath

beakershell said:
oh shyt...i forgot to type a "t" behind the "i". now i sound like a weird psychopath
I think every one would have figuired it out but hey nothing wrong with wanting to be a train they are awesome

Emperor said:
I think every one would have figuired it out but hey nothing wrong with wanting to be a train they are awesome
Hell no, I don't want anyone to go inside of me.

edit: wait, this sound weird too.

Last edited by a moderator:
beakershell said:
Hell no, I don't want anyone to go inside of me.
edit: wait, this sound weird too.
Aight did not think of that xD maybe a cargo train? That way you will have only that special some one (the driver) go inside of you.

Emperor said:
Aight did not think of that xD maybe a cargo train? That way you will have only that special some one (the driver) go inside of you.
Well lets not talk about this anymore, because...

our topics seem to be a little bit "derailed".

haha...get it? derailed...

rails...trains...

uhh sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back