TA/ OOC

No, like an Iron Sword. A crafted one. Since, I am debating with myself to have it be base weapon damage of 12 with a plus one in strength. So basically, a Knight sword without the constitution bonus.

Uhhh let me think...as I remember it depends on the quality of the work done from the person making it

It could have a base weapon damage ranging from 8 to 12 with either strength or constitution added

Normally I just decide what it is based on how your character works on making it

Siz also went through this so you are not the only one to get this kind of treatment

Uhhh let me think...as I remember it depends on the quality of the work done from the person making it

It could have a base weapon damage ranging from 8 to 12 with either strength or constitution added

Normally I just decide what it is based on how your character works on making it

Siz also went through this so you are not the only one to get this kind of treatment
I see, I see. Well, it's not the most well-crafted of blades, soooo... I can probably have it be like 11 base weapon damage. Since the Old Man has some smithing skill, but it ain't that good really.

Hmmmm, well because Siz has already given me the greatest sword so far you can have an additional +2 Strength with it then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back