TA/ OOC

Tbh, I think the +40 hp on the robes is alot for a piece of cloth gear. 1 or 2 makes sense for the lvl that we're at right now. Mages tend to have a lot of dps to make up for our lack of hp, but it seems you're giving us both hp and dps with that +40 hp

Tbh, I think the +40 hp on the robes is alot for a piece of cloth gear. 1 or 2 makes sense for the lvl that we're at right now. Mages tend to have a lot of dps to make up for our lack of hp, but it seems you're giving us both hp and dps with that +40 hp

True but these are meant to hold you over for a while so you don't have to get new ones after a couple levels

Plus that means you don't have to invest really any points in HP

It seems like you have to think long term about the clothing and armour since you won't be able to buy new stuff every time you stop somewhere, either due to level caps or just in general. Having gear like that now is gonna help in the long run, like any game you should think more on stats and character development and how long it'll be before you have access to new stuff...

Besides that is there anyone my character can interact with?

It seems like you have to think long term about the clothing and armour since you won't be able to buy new stuff every time you stop somewhere, either due to level caps or just in general. Having gear like that now is gonna help in the long run, like any game you should think more on stats and character development and how long it'll be before you have access to new stuff...

Besides that is there anyone my character can interact with?

depending on where your character is

Still outside the city of beginnings, I was gonna have him stop by and buy armour and gear before heading out..maybe try and form a party, if not I can have him solo it for a bit 

Still outside the city of beginnings, I was gonna have him stop by and buy armour and gear before heading out..maybe try and form a party, if not I can have him solo it for a bit 

ok. And how are you with post pacing? Can you take slow post pacing well?

ok. And how are you with post pacing? Can you take slow post pacing well?

Yeah, I'm often busy during the week with work or other rps so waiting isn't an issue .

I think I'll have him solo for a while, just to work at a comfortable pace and not keep people waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, alot of mmos nowadays throw gear at you so I was thinking it would be like that in this rp too. I've no problems with it then, if it's as you say

Nah, you don't have to. Just if you want to. Imma head to bed right now since it's late. It's Saturday tomorrow/today, so I'll have the time to fit everything that's happened into a post.

I'll stop there for now with the factions and continue a bit later. If you have and questions, problems or suggestions for it, feel free to tell me ^^

@Quinlan63

Also if anyone else has any faction suggestions please tell me them too.

@Quinlan63 does you giving my character a like mean I'm accepted?

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I just came up with how the crafting skills will work.

Instead of them having levels they will work in a way that makes the player to have to actually work hard to use them. The better the player is at doing it, the better the results.

Questions, comments, concerns? 

I think I just came up with how the crafting skills will work.

Instead of them having levels they will work in a way that makes the player to have to actually work hard to use them. The better the player is at doing it, the better the results.

Questions, comments, concerns? 

Nope, makes sense. Like an actually real life skill.

As a side note, added weapons and one unique weapon to the faction rewards list.

Nice the stuff you added is looking great. I do have to say though depending on how many points you need for the items you might be able to make the stats higher. Otherwise it all looks perfect.

@RaynaFon

Well, I don't want to make the points too high since this is a rp and not an actual mmo, so I do want the weapon to be able to be earn. The unique item I had planned to be set for 20 points per purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back