TA/ OOC

well, considering how early it is, it´s perfectly normal that it´s really easy to level up. If it keeps to the middle and latter levels that´s a problem, up to like level seven or something I don´t really see an issue with it

well, considering how early it is, it´s perfectly normal that it´s really easy to level up. 

Well, considering the benefits one receives when leveling up, I think it should be a little harder. Not a lot, but maybe we could limit the amount of levels one can gain per post to one or something like that?  

it gets harder every time you level up, in normal games it's also quite normal that you dash through the first fiew levels but once you get into the 'double numbers' (10+) it will get harder. as for the benefits, since everyone recieves them it's not like it's that big of a deal, since the amount you start with would probably concidered redicilously low so it's nessecary to level up to get some 'normal' stats

So... I'm really not sure about the leveling system. Is it just up to the player how quickly they level up? That seems to be how people are doing it at the moment from all the posts I read.  (I mean it seems to be reduced to 1 lvl per post, but that still is quick if players are just off grinding). Also, are there any bonuses for parties? Or is it the same but just easier to kill stuff?

Also @Idea I'll go interact with you once I do my opening post :)

So... I'm really not sure about the leveling system. Is it just up to the player how quickly they level up? That seems to be how people are doing it at the moment from all the posts I read.  (I mean it seems to be reduced to 1 lvl per post, but that still is quick if players are just off grinding). Also, are there any bonuses for parties? Or is it the same but just easier to kill stuff?

Also @Idea I'll go interact with you once I do my opening post :)

When you are in a party you share the experience you get. If you are in a group of 3 or and the overall experience is doubled but you still have to share.

We might need to slow down with the leveling after you reach level 7 or so.

@Idea Do you mind if my character meets yours in town? That where I have her going around the time of the system alert. If that's fine I'll be able to post momentarily :)

Just a suggestion, use the "spoiler" code to hold your players stats, gold and whatever else is needed  

Keeps it organized and easy access for all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back