TA/ OOC

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 do you get experience from player killing, or is it removed to prevent constant, all-out war in the server?

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Meanwhile, Max has never played a muhmorpuhguh in his life, and is fighting like this is an actual combat scenario. That's bound to screw him over at some point.

Wow ladies and gentlemen welcome to chemistry/metal shop with Siz
Don't worry, I won't be able to make it anyway even though it would be super OP; it's next to impossible to mine Lithium with medieval tools without it exploding and blowing your fingers off.

Then wtf are we doing walking out in the wilds

Cuz Max probablt doesn't have enough gold anymore to buy enough so that he can break even. And Loki is a bit of a cheapy, plus she's looking for crafting mats for potions and Yuna wants some for cooking

Do you have the gold for all that material? No.... Then of course you have to mine it
*clears throat loudly*FIVEHUNDREDGOLDPIECES

Sorry, something got caught in my throat

Cuz Max probablt doesn't have enough gold anymore to buy enough so that he can break even. And Loki is a bit of a cheapy, plus she's looking for crafting mats for potions and Yuna wants some for cooking
Yeah, Max is a cheap git

Users who are viewing this thread

Back