TA/ OOC

An answer? Well, I think he's trying to maybe... maybe... make a fart bomb or is trying to make his inside hot to get something out of his system.

I think he is trying to either inserting or taking out that dynamite... out of his butt.
Another one btw

2OoZwB2.jpg

The other one I showed you is a long story, so I'll need a moment to type an explanation.

An answer? Well, I think he's trying to maybe... maybe... make a fart bomb or is trying to make his inside hot to get something out of his system.
Oh, well idk then since I wasn't able to get through the first 3 eps. XD
Well, it's like this:

Gintoki (show MC, blue hair guy) is in the hospital for an injury sustained in the first half of the episode, coincidentally at the same time his masochist stalker (not shown, look up Sarutobi Ayame) is in disguise at the hospital to kill an organ thief. She took advantage of him being injured to spend time with him.

Well, the guy with a candle in the rectum is a somewhat recurring character in the show, and whenever he appears, it's a running gag of the show that he has hemorroids. So, he's at the hospital getting them treated. He keeps threatening to call the head nurse on her because she's borderline sexually-assaulting Gin, so she shoves a different item in his bum each time he interrupts, the last of which being a candle.

Turns out, the guy is too afraid to pull it out himself, and the hot wax is beginning to burn him, so he asks Gin to do it. He reluctantly does so, and goes to remove it...

And then all his friends walk in.

Unrelated, but this scene is just too perfect to not show.

Try and describe what's going on without context.

2zd4q2z.jpg
The answer is quite simple.
They are in a hospital... meaning injuries occurred. The were celebrating drunk and with fireworks when one guy got the bright idea to light a candle in his butt. On the way to get the candle, the one guy fell down the stairs and broke his feet, arm, and harmed his head. They called 911 and as the ambulance was coming, they stuffed the candle into the guys butt and it got wedged in there. *Time skip to morning*
The guy with the injuries wakes up in his hangover state and starts walking. it is dark so he lights a candle nearby. the candle is the one stuck in his buddies butt so he tries to pull it out. QUEUE THE AWKWARD WALK IN!!!

The answer is quite simple.
They are in a hospital... meaning injuries occurred. The were celebrating drunk and with fireworks when one guy got the bright idea to light a candle in his butt. On the way to get the candle, the one guy fell down the stairs and broke his feet, arm, and harmed his head. They called 911 and as the ambulance was coming, they stuffed the candle into the guys butt and it got wedged in there. *Time skip to morning*
The guy with the injuries wakes up in his hangover state and starts walking. it is dark so he lights a candle nearby. the candle is the one stuck in his buddies butt so he tries to pull it out. QUEUE THE AWKWARD WALK IN!!!
That would be an interesting build up, but... wrong! Good guess, though.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 My character page is getting messy. I might make an alt account just to be able to maintain all my stats and things in my siggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back