TA/ OOC

Really, Loki the teaser and Max the eternal pessimist of relationships. Who avoided returning because we wasn't just mad at the guild but also he didn't want to deal with the event?
Ok I see your point but I think Yuna would be were most of Loki's focus would be.

would not put it past them, especially if it was in the form of an argument and they were trying to prove the other wrong
Max: WHAT DO YOU *MEAN* I FUCK EVERYTHING UP!?

*Soyuz capsule replica crash lands into an orphanage*

RaynaFon RaynaFon so should Lurie and Clancy meet at the end of the day, after the date? Should Clancy be the ride along? Should Clancy just be forever alone?

I'll let you decide, but choose something cuz I do want to post soon

RaynaFon RaynaFon so should Lurie and Clancy meet at the end of the day, after the date? Should Clancy be the ride along? Should Clancy just be forever alone?

I'll let you decide, but choose something cuz I do want to post soon
Hmm, I was think he could decide to stay and talks with Rita who convinces him to go after Lurie. What do you think?

Hmm, I was think he could decide to stay and talks with Rita who convinces him to go after Lurie. What do you think?
Hmmm, I was thinking about him coming to that revelation himself after hanging out with Lurie for a long time. Hell, for a while Clancy might even help Mahan until he sorts out his feelings.
Loki: *looks at Max, then at the totaled manor* Define a little.
Max: ...Well, I mean, it could have been worse.

Hmmm, I was thinking about him coming to that revelation himself after hanging out with Lurie for a long time. Hell, for a while Clancy might even help Mahan until he sorts out his feelings.

Max: ...Well, I mean, it could have been worse.
Well, wasn't think of having having it go that far, but Rita making it so he understands he'd rather be spending time with her. Just not knowing he likes her.

Loki: Indeed, it's great we aren't stuck in the Emperor's Palace.

Well, wasn't think of having having it go that far, but Rita making it so he understands he'd rather be spending time with her. Just not knowing he likes her.

Loki: Indeed, it's great we aren't stuck in the Emperor's Palace.
Well, the thing is that Clancy knows, but he also knows that Mahan wanted to spend the day with Lurie and decided it would be the nice thing to do to stay out of it.

Hence my suggestion that they might meet at the end of the day

Max: ...Wanna help build another

Well, the thing is that Clancy knows, but he also knows that Mahan wanted to spend the day with Lurie and decided it would be the nice thing to do to stay out of it.

Hence my suggestion that they might meet at the end of the day

Max: ...Wanna help build another
Hmm, alright. Well, Rita wouldn't mind someone to keep her company during the slow day.

Loki: ....Let's build an armored airship this time. Bombs or missiles?

Hmm, alright. Well, Rita wouldn't mind someone to keep her company during the slow day.

Loki: ....Let's build an armored airship this time. Bombs or missiles?
Mahan: And now I wish I made limitations on the crafting skills.... Too late I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back