TA/ OOC

XD I mostly hang around els, since most of my friends play that, and playing mmos by yourself gets boring after awhile
Oh, I dont mind playing MMOs alone. I have my own pace, and I don't want to feel rushed or like im slowing anybody down. I admit, it does get kinda repetitive doing it alone, but whatcha gonna do bout it?

That's my fault. I should keep her a kid but just can't hold her tongue back! Yet I've already warned in her CS that she reads adults' books.
Well it seems that she is still a bit naive from what I can tell. Her reasoning for it being a quest was way to unbelievable that if I heard that I would call bs on the spot. But I do love how she keeps digging that grave for herself.

(These statements in no way reflect my opinion of you personally.)

Once I used part of y inner self to create a character. Guess what? the GM quite saying that he wasn't ready for being a GM as my char made his blood pressure increase for real. That probably was his own mental problem, right?
No comment this sounds like a dangerous topic in my opinion

Now, I'm thoroughly confused. I feel like I started a conversation then walked out of the room for two minutes and came back in to the same conversation that took a strange turn, and it was somehow my fault.

Now, I'm thoroughly confused. I feel like I started a conversation then walked out of the room for two minutes and came back in to the same conversation that took a strange turn, and it was somehow my fault.
I take the blame! I was the one who opened the secret door. (._.)

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly You said your char is open, but he kinda just left the whole group XD
Yeah, i kno it's counter intuitive, but i have an excuse; I'm mentally impaired.
Proven by scientific study, people who slept only 6hr a night for two weeks showed the same level of mental impairment as someone who's legally intoxicated, just different tendencies.

Yeah, i kno it's counter intuitive, but i have an excuse; I'm mentally impaired.
Proven by scientific study, people who slept only 6hr a night for two weeks showed the same level of mental impairment as someone who's legally intoxicated, just different tendencies.
Odd, cuz I normally get 5-6 hrs of sleep >.>

I take the blame! I was the one who opened the secret door. (._.)
Like what happened? Did Quin think I was trying to pick a fight or something? Cuz I genuinely want to see the kind of character that would raise someone's blood pressure over the internet. It's an interesting prospect.

Odd, cuz I normally get 5-6 hrs of sleep >.>
The biggest problem with being impaired is that you don't realize you are. I men it's better than being drunk, but it's stil not good

4hrs is extremely unhealthy, and that's coming from the guy who praises the highest heavens when he get 4hrs uninterrupted. They say 9 hours is ideal, but personally i say anything 7<x<10 is fine. Sleep disorders notwithstanding.
Sizniche Sizniche

The biggest problem with being impaired is that you don't realize you are. I men it's better than being drunk, but it's stil not good

4hrs is extremely unhealthy, and that's coming from the guy who praises the highest heavens when he get 4hrs uninterrupted. They say 9 hours is ideal, but personally i say anything 7<x<10 is fine. Sleep disorders notwithstanding.
Sizniche Sizniche
Oh, well I don't think I've slept anywhere in that range in two months

It's either four hours or twelve with me

Like what happened? Did Quin think I was trying to pick a fight or something? Cuz I genuinely want to see the kind of character that would raise someone's blood pressure over the internet. It's an interesting prospect.
That means I made him soooooooooooooo angry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back