TA/ OOC

Oh, well I don't think I've slept anywhere in that range in two months

It's either four hours or twelve with me
you should try to condition yourself. It can change your life. 3 days ago i slept for 4hrs then 4hrs again, and i woke up feel so... not refreshed (cuz that never happens) but definitely not aching or more tired(like usual). I swear to go it made my ay feel brighter, and you woulda been hard put to ruin the day for me.
That means I made him soooooooooooooo angry!
ohhhhK that makes sense. I thought it meant like anxiety or whatever. Welp I can drop that, now i've filled in the blanks. Thanks.
though i still lowkey want to know what the hell you said that could piss someone off so much through a computer screen... in a RP.

Like what happened? Did Quin think I was trying to pick a fight or something? Cuz I genuinely want to see the kind of character that would raise someone's blood pressure over the internet. It's an interesting prospect.
The only issue with this is you failed to clarify that fact. But since you meant Plinto he isn't someone who gets angry that kind of way. He's not good with interacting with others so he just becomes confused due to lack of experience with others.

I don't know how, but thanks!
Tbh what you responded with was what I was hoping for
502.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back