TA/ OOC

Hey hey people! It doesn't seem like you waited for me :p gosh, I have some catching up to do. Oh well, what else did I miss?
Heya Summer^^ Lurie is with Mahan, Marvel left to stalk Mahan. Plinto is watching Marvel, Clancy is with Rita, Prr is around. Cyn is around. Kez is talking with Loki. And Prey has been left with Loki, Yuna and Kez. Braven is kinda just standing around listening to Loki and Kez

Heya Summer^^ Lurie is with Mahan, Marvel left to stalk Mahan. Plinto is watching Marvel, Clancy is with Rita, Prr is around. Cyn is around. Kez is talking with Loki. And Prey has been left with Loki, Yuna and Kez. Braven is kinda just standing around listening to Loki and Kez
Ah, many thanks, that makes it a lot clearer as scanning over the posts makes it just confusing XD

RaynaFon RaynaFon Hey when you're not busy could you think of some drops that would be good for killing vampires and werewolves?
May I parhaps leave a suggestion? Not sure if they're good but maybe werewolves could drop their claws and vampires drop their fangs. Maybe you could use them to craft certain items? Dunno, seemed fitting to me.

May I parhaps leave a suggestion? Not sure if they're good but maybe werewolves could drop their claws and vampires drop their fangs. Maybe you could use them to craft certain items? Dunno, seemed fitting to me.
Yeah I thought of that but I wanted something more interesting. Plus as it stands items like that have little purpose. Although I'm not saying that those would not be made drops.

XD well hope you had fun
yes I had, how couldn't I have fun when there is Harry potter everywhere, and when I can talk english the whole time, and when all the streets and houses look adorable. damn it, I want to go back there! that place is so much better than the netherlands, they have all the good stuff and the best language...

yes I had, how couldn't I have fun when there is Harry potter everywhere, and when I can talk english the whole time, and when all the streets and houses look adorable. damn it, I want to go back there! that place is so much better than the netherlands, they have all the good stuff and the best language...
Lol, I wouldn't call English the best language, but glad you had fun

Lol, I wouldn't call English the best language, but glad you had fun
maybe not if it's the only language you know but to me it is very beautifull. I actually might want to study english, become an english teacher or something like that, that could be fun ^^ plus, it gives me a great excuse to do parts of my study in the UK and the USA to, for example, study the different types of english *cough cough* best excuse ever *cough cough*

anyway, going to bed now, see ya all around soon-ish I hope ^^ and I also hope I didn't make any mistakes in my post, heh. oh well, bye!

maybe not if it's the only language you know but to me it is very beautifull. I actually might want to study english, become an english teacher or something like that, that could be fun ^^ plus, it gives me a great excuse to do parts of my study in the UK and the USA to, for example, study the different types of english *cough cough* best excuse ever *cough cough*

anyway, going to bed now, see ya all around soon-ish I hope ^^ and I also hope I didn't make any mistakes in my post, heh. oh well, bye!
Nightz Summer^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back