TA/ OOC

Tbh I 'm trying to just think about the stats to this masterpiece. It sounds pretty amazing that I don't want to undersell its quality but I don't want it to be to good or I'll become to OP for the time being. And then there is the effects from the enchantment and the bonus it gets for being made of silver, I can at least say you do some fine work.

Consider this; with how I refined the metal myself to save money, it's value is a tiny bit over 300 gold with the refined metal value.

Consider this; with how I refined the metal myself to save money, it's value is a tiny bit over 300 gold with the refined metal value.

Yeah I know that and based on the prices of the items in the shop this falchion is at most rare quality really. It can easily be 3 times stronger than the other sword in the shop. Plus I have to tell you now as the creator of such a weapon you will get something for this when I think of what you deserve for it (It is going to be better than money)

Yeah I know that and based on the prices of the items in the shop this falchion is at most rare quality really. It can easily be 3 times stronger than the other sword in the shop. Plus I have to tell you now as the creator of such a weapon you will get something for this when I think of what you deserve for it (It is going to be better than money)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooyyyyyy

Look at this and tell me what you think @Sizniche tell me what needs to be changed based on your opinion

Weapon Type: Falchion

Weapon Damage: 12

Properties: +3 Strength +3 Intelligence/ 10% extra damage to all undead, werewolves, or vampires/ Deals 10 light damage

Quality: Rare

Reduce the intelligence stat boost by one and use it on a +1 constitution

Also, it might help to start specifying weapon speeds, since there is an average mace in the store that does more base damage.

"Hey listen to this there is a group of players that are trying to see how far they can make it in the dark forest. Of course from what I can see they haven't fought any mobs so it is good to assume they aren't high level. If so there would be more about any fights they had. All there is them saying that it's really well, dark and scary with high level enemies everywhere."

I'm going under the assumption that this is a rumor right? Because at this early stage it'd be impossible for anyone to even clear the forest cave let alone get to the dark forest. It's still day one of the games opening so no one's gotten a head start. Also, both Mahan and Loki entered the game at the first hour of the game. So the highest lvl would have to be 6 or 7, dark forest is lvl 20 min.

@Quinlan63

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going under the assumption that this is a rumor right? Because at this early stage it'd be impossible for anyone to even clear the forest cave let alone get to the dark forest. It's still day one of the games opening so no one's gotten a head start. Also, both Mahan and Loki entered the game at the first hour of the game. So the highest lvl would have to be 6 or 7, dark forest is lvl 20 min.

Yeah of course

Oh, also just as a reminder everyone. Sunday, February 26th forum is going down for the transfer. No current on the spot hour of when tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back