TA/ OOC

Hey, for our starting weapons, there's no choice right? I'm just used to have more options like a mace for the warrior, a rapier for the mage, stuff like that. (also has a new class recommendation)

All of the starting weapons are in the character sheet so I have to sadly say there are no choices to make. 

What is this class recommendation?

Hey, for our starting weapons, there's no choice right? I'm just used to have more options like a mace for the warrior, a rapier for the mage, stuff like that. (also has a new class recommendation)

No starting weapon is the one shown, You can get all those other weapons after.

All of the starting weapons are in the character sheet so I have to sadly say there are no choices to make. 

What is this class recommendation?

M'kay, my class idea is the monk. They're basically a martial artist.

Their starting weapon would be their bare fists. As time goes on though, they can get gauntlets and stuff that could add different effects and have access to different stances that offer boosts and decreases in certain stats.

Honestly Idm, but it'd need to be advanced like the rest of the skills. Monks tend to be pretty op(If it's a monk for D&D), I wouldn't mind it being a hidden class that you need to unlock. I and a few suggestions for hidden classes that I wanted to work on anyways.

I'd probably need some time. Isune, if you wanna PM me and Quin your idea, you're more than welcome to

I can at least get up to lvl 5 done by tonight I think

Last edited by a moderator:
who here has discord? I would like to keep in touch during the update, if at all possible.

Mine is Idea#5893

Aw, I don't know if it's avaible where you are at but it is free, and usable in web browser too(thank goodness to, cuz for a while that was the only way I could use it til I got my new laptop)

@Summer Breeze

Waiting for @Isune to get their CS posted...............................................................................

working on it as we speak. Trying to figure out a proper build (also, just to be sure, I can make a monk using the draft that @RaynaFon made up...right?....please tell me I'm right XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back