TA/ OOC

Alright you will understand it might get so bad we might need that time skip sooner than I wanted it

Mahan: I will remember this for later as I show no mercy when it comes to revenge (JK that is way too crazy for him)
1e60a469a18686c9fa75a2bce74c80ee.jpg

Alright you will understand it might get so bad we might need that time skip sooner than I wanted it

Mahan: I will remember this for later as I show no mercy when it comes to revenge (JK that is way too crazy for him)
It'll probably be good to do mini time skips in our posts anyways since we'll literally be fighting goblins fir hours without rest

You'll only be sharing exp with 3 others, not 5. And since the mobs are 2-3 lvls higher than most of us, everyone will be gaining levels at not a bad rate

You'll only be sharing exp with 3 others, not 5. And since the mobs are 2-3 lvls higher than most of us, everyone will be gaining levels at not a bad rate
Yeah that only works if you are lower than level 5 like we are. And if I remember you are closer to level 6 anyway. So really Mahan is taking a big hit for everyone else.

Really? Cuz just doing the math it doesn't look that bad.

Mahan needs 500 exp to get to lvl 6

Lvl 5 goblin is 25 exp.

25/4= 6.25
500/6.25 is 80

So he would need to kill 80 of them(27 rounds). That's without the hobgoblin, so let's put them in now.

35/4= 8.75
500/8.75 is 51

So he'd need to kill only 51 mobs,
Now on to the added math

Really? Cuz just doing the math it doesn't look that bad.

Mahan needs 500 exp to get to lvl 6

Lvl 5 goblin is 25 exp.

25/4= 6.25
500/6.25 is 80

So he would need to kill 80 of them(27 rounds). That's without the hobgoblin, so let's put them in now.

35/4= 8.75
500/8.75 is 51

So he'd need to kill only 51 mobs,
Now on to the added math
Wait, why does Goblin exp divide but the Goblin King exp didn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back