TA/ OOC

Each group or round of goblins yields a net total of 27.5 exp for each of you(already divided) 500/27.5 is 18. So Mahan would only need to do 18 rounds. A round takes 5 mins to respawn so, 18x5 is 90, it would take mahan 90 mins to get to lvl 6, that's less than 2 hrs.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Also did you forget that Loki said we all had to go up two levels so the amount need to be increased by double. Plus you are not factoring in time need to rest and eat.

Each group or round of goblins yields a net total of 27.5 exp for each of you(already divided) 500/27.5 is 18. So Mahan would only need to do 18 rounds. A round takes 5 mins to respawn so, 18x5 is 90, it would take mahan 90 mins to get to lvl 6, that's less than 2 hrs.
You know what, Max is just gonna go solo. He regens basically instantly, so....

It's 2-4hrs of fighting with 5min breaks in between. It's not impossible. The point of hell training is to push you to your limits anyways

This coming from the person that wanted to see some blood>.> you scared? XD

But people have fought way harder battles irl...well not in this ara
Last time I checked none of our characters are real warriors irl or are even athletic based on their profiles

To bad the end result won't be worth all that suffering
I beg to differ. Not only will we be way higher lvl than anyone else. We'llbe way richer (them sweet drops) and we'll have a way better understanding of fighting in the game. People also tend to grow mentally stronger together, when in life or death situations.

Last time I checked none of our characters are real warriors irl or are even athletic based on their profiles
We also, don't have magic and health potions irl either >.> or a scythe and a sword that lets us one half the hp of goblins, so mute point there

I beg to differ. Not only will we be way higher lvl than anyone else. We'llbe way richer (them sweet drops) and we'll have a way better understanding of fighting in the game. People also tend to grow mentally stronger together, when in life or death situations.
Ok I give up I'm getting tired of fighting this losing battle. I just don't understand why this seems so important to you to not let me win just once. *walks of in shame*

Mahan and loki literally make their teans feel almost no pressure since they can take a swing and half the hp of all but the hob. So how is that also fair?

Ok I give up I'm getting tired of fighting this losing battle. I just don't understand why this seems so important to you to not let me win just once. *walks of in shame*
It's not about winning, I'm just trying to show you that you might be thinking this is a bigger deal than it is.

Honestly, Loki's "hell" training is even that bad when you realize how strong loki and mahan is compared to everyone

I wish Max was OP

Instead he gets stuck with forge duty and emotional support

Heh, well, I think he'll get stronger soon.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 sorry. I was trying to "win" anything tho. I just like debating. Sorry if I'm being bothersome. I'll leave it at that since you dropped it.

Heh, well, I think he'll get stronger soon.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 sorry. I was trying to "win" anything tho. I just like debating. Sorry if I'm being bothersome. I'll leave it at that since you dropped it.
Debating is the fucking bomb, I'm getting into law when I'm in college

Users who are viewing this thread

Back