TA/ OOC

Max: No, my crapness would balance out the teams if I was on Loki's team

On an unrelated note, what did you think of my roleplay blurb earlier?
Mahan: What are you talking about you are totally top tier now with that dagger

I think it was well thought out and has a lot of potential

I thought it was nice. *waits to see the full ver.*
The full version will be a Lorebook/Rulebook that has that as the 'Setting' section. I'm already five pages deep and I haven't even started writing rules.

well, guess I should update you guys on the situation here. I had my very last school day last friday, so now the final period starts. I'll have a lot more free time but that free time will probably be mostly filled with studying. two things can happen. 1: I have more free time so I'm online more often or 2: I no free time left and I'll dissapear for a while.

thought I'd just let you guys know in case I actually need to dissapear -_- but I'm hoping and guessing that won't happen...

well, guess I should update you guys on the situation here. I had my very last school day last friday, so now the final period starts. I'll have a lot more free time but that free time will probably be mostly filled with studying. two things can happen. 1: I have more free time so I'm online more often or 2: I no free time left and I'll dissapear for a while.

thought I'd just let you guys know in case I actually need to dissapear -_- but I'm hoping and guessing that won't happen...
Aw, okz Summer. Will miss you if you have to disappear, but I understand. Hope you do well^^ Thanks for the update

I hope you don't have to disappear. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Sizniche Sizniche it looks good. Already had an idea for a character XD
Cool, rattle me out a skeleton CS. there will be stats, so think about what you might what your character to be like (since stats will dictate actual intelligence, wisdom, and charisma)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back