TA/ OOC

I know, but remember, she can half a normal goblins life with one skill attack and two swings of her scythe, so her raye of exp gain will be alot faster than the others
Ok point taken I will say this though. There are only 4 goblins, including the hobgoblin, and they take about 5 minutes to respawn. So even with the amount of damage you do there still will be gaps in time that will prevent her for completely leveling up in a day or so. (Also Mahan can kill the goblins that fast as well, except for the hobgoblin, just saying)

Ok point taken I will say this though. There are only 4 goblins, including the hobgoblin, and they take about 5 minutes to respawn. So even with the amount of damage you do there still will be gaps in time that will prevent her for completely leveling up in a day or so. (Also Mahan can kill the goblins that fast as well, except for the hobgoblin, just saying)
I know, this was meant to be a long steakout were oir characters fight many hard battles in a row to get better at fighting in general too. Beside, the other team probably won't be able to kill all the goblins in 5mins before the first one died, so more than likely they'll be fighting a good wave system of goblins

I know, this was meant to be a long steakout were oir characters fight many hard battles in a row to get better at fighting in general too. Beside, the other team probably won't be able to kill all the goblins in 5mins before the first one died, so more than likely they'll be fighting a good wave system of goblins
Hmmmmm............................................................................................................ Alright that works plus someone might actually die so it might be fun to see how they react to that if it happens

Hmmmmm............................................................................................................ Alright that works plus someone might actually die so it might be fun to see how they react to that if it happens
See^^, join the dark side^^ we have good entertainment:p

Mahan: Go with katta and Mist they need a strong guy like you Nightshade
Max: No, my crapness would balance out the teams if I was on Loki's team

On an unrelated note, what did you think of my roleplay blurb earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back