• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For sure, Ansley isn't the type to approach people that's for sure but she doesn't dislike conversations, especially if it's like battle tactics or infos on how to best deal with certain creatures. I like the idea of Ansley working together with others, perhaps they took down a group or something 🤔
Sure! Dawn's probably the one that suggested working together since he's pretty outgoing and is more or less the type to wander up to a random stranger and start chatting(lol).

Yo Sunsmiter Sunsmiter I think Leo and Dawn would have a decent knowledge of each other being from the same guild and around the same age. Also, Leo probably thinks similar background as Dawn seems like the golden boy of House Mallador. Not sure if they would have teamed up that often as Leo is pretty reluctant as he put his father out of slaying commission because of his misteps.

Yo Sunsmiter Sunsmiter I think Leo and Dawn would have a decent knowledge of each other being from the same guild and around the same age. Also, Leo probably thinks similar background as Dawn seems like the golden boy of House Mallador. Not sure if they would have teamed up that often as Leo is pretty reluctant as he put his father out of slaying commission because of his misteps.
Dawn would probably still considered him a close friend regardless of professional context.

Random headcannon time!
Dawn has baked cookies for everyone a few times before regardless of rank or House or Guild.

Guild Ethral gang, let's go

Light, Magma, Wind....Pretty solid lineup, water being our one big weakness.
We all die the second any of us walk into water lmao.
Technically Dawn's more afraid of dark places than water(eh he can always take off his armor if he needs to go for a swim) but then there's the possibility of a cave-in + panic attack around Earth powers

Atrox is simply built different, can't wait for the team to be in a situation and the whisperers bring in a really big or angry monster, Leo and Dawn just smiling as they raise their hands to their mouths and go

"HEY ATROX"

And this fucker just starts b-lining to them

Atrox is simply built different, can't wait for the team to be in a situation and the whisperers bring in a really big or angry monster, Leo and Dawn just smiling as they raise their hands to their mouths and go

"HEY ATROX"

And this fucker just starts b-lining to them
Dawnbreaker is the guy cheerleader except this time the pompoms gotta glow.

Also, damn, if someone ever teaches Dawnbreaker the concept of arrows he'll have a major meltdown over why the heck he didn't learn to channel ranged smites all those damn years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back