• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ami, this must be the fastest character you've ever pumped out

And you tricked me into thinking he was an aged old man
I SURPRISED MYSELF LMAO. Never did I ever think I could still finish a CS in a day. I thought those times were long behind me.

😌 hehe

The famous port city was the sole neutral territory he knew of, and there, he thought he might find purpose.

Instead, he found unemployment.

That was great πŸ˜‚ you know what I'm really excited to see Kavi interview the brooding characters

The famous port city was the sole neutral territory he knew of, and there, he thought he might find purpose.

Instead, he found unemployment.

That was great πŸ˜‚ you know what I'm really excited to see Kavi interview the brooding characters
Thank you! I debated so hard about moving that instead, glad it hit right. πŸ˜‚ HONESTLY -- he does not back off from a tough interviewee, so I'm looking forward to those dynamics hehe.

Oh also, if any of y'all want to have hired Arquen/Quintus whateverthefuckpersonahehas before, feel free to him me up! He'll do anything for the sake of money!

How much is 10 gold?? Asking for a probably pretty poor reporter friend.
Oh yeah he's poor. Uuuhhhhhhh we can cut it down he doesn't have a problem with it as long as you pay him.

Would he like to be brought along to missions? If he can help, we can cut costs

Oh yeah he's poor. Uuuhhhhhhh we can cut it down he doesn't have a problem with it as long as you pay him.

Would he like to be brought along to missions? If he can help, we can cut costs
You got a deal, my friend. 🀝

... But like... he's also kinda trash at slaying. His one magic ability is to save air conditioning costs, and he has basically forgotten all his weapons training. He can dodge though! From years of random roadside objects being thrown at him. 😌 So if by help, you mean dodge on the sidelines while cheering for Arquen, he can do that.

No u 😀 I mean, Veronica
I don't think my queen will think favourably of him though 😭
1650420571502.png
Oh also, if any of y'all want to have hired Arquen/Quintus whateverthefuckpersonahehas before, feel free to him me up! He'll do anything for the sake of money!
'tis too bad that Veronica's definitely more of the type to try and do everything herself 😒 though she definitely has the money πŸ‘€

Though, perhaps they could have crossed paths once in the past, with Veronica thinking she needs to battle him to protect the cyclops behind her, but instead found herself just watching him leave since his contract was already completed. I can imagine her confusion just watching a slayer just walk past the hulking one-eyed beast following her lmao.

You got a deal, my friend. 🀝

... But like... he's also kinda trash at slaying. His one magic ability is to save air conditioning costs, and he has basically forgotten all his weapons training. He can dodge though! From years of random roadside objects being thrown at him. 😌 So if by help, you mean dodge on the sidelines while cheering for Arquen, he can do that.
PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER

'tis too bad that Veronica's definitely more of the type to try and do everything herself 😒 though she definitely has the money πŸ‘€

Though, perhaps they could have crossed paths once in the past, with Veronica thinking she needs to battle him to protect the cyclops behind her, but instead found herself just watching him leave since his contract was already completed. I can imagine her confusion just watching a slayer just walk past the hulking one-eyed beast following her lmao.
OOHHH, that could be. Like she just came upon him after he finished his contact with like a bunch of ghouls, he turns around, sees them and just kind of... nods and leaves. Probably even told her that the ghouls were taken care of thinking she was there for the same thing he was LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back