• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Tree pointed his eyes at Axel then Jade and returned his attention towards the breakfast presented in front of him.

Meat.

Tree could feel his mouth producing salivia and honestly he can't help it. He just ate fruits, leafy vegetables and occationally insects for the past five days.

"Something special?" Tree asked as he grabbed his fork. He wasn't sure if she was reffering to the food or the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade sighed inwardly at Axel's comment, but ignored it. She smiled instead. "I was thinking that we could scout the northern border, and if it's clear, we can go skydiving.

She told them as she ate her breakfast, though she didn't eat much. She really wanted to do something with the both of them.

( Sorry I didn't get a notice until now. )

NOM NOM NOM HOM. Tree ate everything in what seems to be in the blink of an eye.

"Scout the northern border?" Tree asked quesionably.

It's been a week and Tree doesn't even know much about the city that they are currently residing in. Now to go someplace else by a so called 'border' translates to Tree's understanding as to leaving the city and going to the outskirts of whatever country that they are residing in. As to skydiving Tree has never heard of such thing. The man rested his elbows on the table with his folded hands pressed against his lips.

"You mean to explore the rest city or uh, to go outside of the city?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I get up and sigh. Walking away from the table slowly. "Why do you stay?..." A voice echoes in my head. I shake it off but the sound is still there so I close my eyes and slide down against a wall.

Jade sighed. "Northern border, yes it's a bit outside the city, but it's not dangerous, I go there many times." She explained.

She looked up as Axel rose from his seat and left. She sighed and looked down at her hands. "I'll be right back." She told Tree before she rose and followed Axel.

She saw him slide down against a wall and walked over. "Axel?" She asked questionably, walking over to him. She still wore a tank and a pair of shorts, so she shivered at the cold.

I open one eye and look up at you slightly. Breathing steadily with my mouth open and my arms across my stomach. "What is it?..." I whisper and then close my eyes again, resting against the wall.

Jade sighed and sat down on her knees in front of him. "Are you mad at me? I know you are. Why are you mad at me?" She replied, her eyes teary.

I open my eyes and sigh as I see your tears. I wipe them away and put my hand on your head. "I'm not mad.. I've just got to think about things..." I smile fakely before removing my hand from your head.

Jade closed her eyes as he wiped her tears. She bit her lip as she opened her eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked, shivering once more as she wrapped her arms around her bare shoulders.

I shake my head a little. "No.. You didn't do anything wrong. Now go have breakfast with Tree." I say as I smile without looking into your eyes.

Jade looked up. "If you come with me." She replied. She then tilted her head. "I never got the chance to ask you, why did you kiss me? Was it to make Tree jealous? Or.."

I blush and turn my head, being a little embarrassed. "N-no.. It's because I... Never mind." I say as I sigh and a sad look runs to my face.

Jade frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Tell me, please Axel.." She whispered, squeezing his shoulder lightly.

I whisper with my head away from you. "Because I love you..." I stand up and slowly walk away as I grind my teeth.

Jade looked down at the ground for a second as he rose and walked away, before she spoke. "Axel wait!" She called. She rose to her feet and walked after him, grabbing his arm.

Jade bit her lip and pet go of his arm. "I love you too," she told him quietly, blushing wildly and all of a sudden shy.

I look at you with a look of surprise. "W-what?.. W-why?.." I blush badly and a tear of joy runs down my face silently.

Jade wrapped an arm around her bare shoulders and blushed. "I.. I just do.." She whispered, wishing she was invisible.

I blush and pull you close, holding you tightly and close. "Even though you've forgotten... I'll never forget.." I smile gently.

Jade squeaked as she was pulled close. She was about to ask what he meant about her not remembering, but didn't. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest.

I kiss your forehead gently and hold you closely wondering if it will all work out. "I don't want to lose you again..."

Jade nodded and hugged him tightly. "You won't.." She whispered. She closed her eyes and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back