• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic =Survivors=

Jade blushed so much she thought she would explode. "N-no.. Don't be s-sorry.." She whispered, looking down at his chest as she let her arms fall from around his neck.

I blush and kiss you once more before smiling. "Let's go eat. Alright love?" I caress your cheek gently and looking into your eyes.

Jade smiled as he kissed her again. She then blushed. "I need to go freshen up first, I look like a tomato.." She replied. She reached up and was about to place a kiss on his cheek.

Jade kissed his cheek and smiled. She looked up at him. "Thanks, but I don't think so." She replied. She walked past him and walked up the stairs. "Oh and, I'll take the couch, makes it more fair for you and Tree." She called.

I shake my head. "No, you're sleeping in your bed. Deal with it." I smile and walk back off towards the table, taking a seat as I reach it and grabbing some food to eat.

Jade sighed, but gave up. She'd carry him as she slept, she decided. She walked into her room and took off her shirt. She decided to take a shower. "Guys!? I'm taking a shower, so I'll be a while!" She called, letting them know. She slipped out of her shorts, but didn't take off her undergarments just yet.

I hear you call out and yell back. "Alright!" I eat slowly, regaining my appetite little by little as I wait for you to return. Paying no head to tree sitting a little ways from me

Tree narrowed his eyes at Axel... He felt cross. Axel didn't thank him for mending his wound, is ignoring him deliberally like this and having these spasms as though it were Tree's fault. Tree tapped two finger in rythm on the table and sat silently for moment.

"No thank you?" He asked.

Jade walks into the bathroom and took her remaining clothes off. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. After a few minutes she turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping herself in a towel.

He doesn't mean it... Tree thought to himself and stopped tapping the table.

"So tell me," Tree leaned back into his chair.

"What. Happened. To. You?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade took a pair of shorts and a tank and put them on, after putting on her undergarments. She blow dried her hair and combed it.

"Oh Sure... You come crawling back at the bottom of the treehouse bleeding out a pool of blood and have a clean hole in your abdominal area."

"Totally NOTHING. Just another normal night for you, huh?" Tree rocked back and forth in his chair for a a little bit.

I glare at you and walk away towards the door, looking out into the wilderness. "Yup.. An average day.." I chuckle and lean against the doorway.

Jade heard raised voices and hesitated about going back downstairs. Were they having an argument? She bit her lower lip and awaited for her to come downstairs.

Tree had watched the man walk up from his seat to stare out at the window. Tree frowned and stopped rocking in his chair. He looked away from Axel , shifted his body to the left and place his arm on the table.

Axel is closing himself off to Tree for whatever reason. Tree can't really pinpoint why this Axel fellow is giving him the cold shoulder. It can't be because of their 'fight' yesterday, no, that wouldn't really make sense because it was him who was angry at that time - not the other way around. Might it be because of Jade? Tree Judges from Axel's recent spasms and behavior... By the looks of it, Axel might view Tree as obstacle of some sort.

Tree looked at the wall and rubbed the side of his dirty blonde hair.

"...Burrr..." He mumbled to himself.

"Why?"

Jade sighed and walked down the stairs, her long hair tied up in a ponytail. She smiled to Tree and then took her and Axel's empty plate.

"You done with yours?" She asked Tree. She was really excited to go skydiving later, since it was her favorite 'hobby'. Really, it was the only one she could have.

Tree looked away from he wall and couldn't help back break a smile for girl. Tree rose up from his seat and nodded his head towards Jade. He shifted his thoughts about Axel to the side so that he could properly respond to his rescuer.

"Yes ma'am. Thanks you for the meal."

He took some steps foward and stood close to Axel who was leaning close to the front entrance of the treehouse. Usual attire; The olive military coat, brown boots, black shirt and baggy green pants. His gasmask is hanging around his neck and his messy bed hair had been smoothed out with a few strokes of his hand.

"We're ready any time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade smiled. "No problem, I need to take care if my guests," she replied. She put the dishes in the washing machine and closed it, since it was full.

She looked up and smiled. "Alright, I need to change into some more suitable clothing. Then we'll leave."

She told them. She smiled and then turned to walk upstairs.

Jade changed into another outfit and came downstairs. She wore a backpack with gears and tools they'd need.

She smiled. "Let's go!" She opened the door, her back brushing against Axel's chest and she blushed slightly.

I follow after Archer, staying behind her and wondering if I should hold her hand. Without any more thought, I reach out and grab her hand, holding it in my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back