• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

"So is this all we got left? I guess it's better than nothing." Max said as he walked up to the beast he had tamed."So what's your plan to survive? " he asked them

Aeris nodded at the picture she had created. "Yeah.... Leaves" He said with a smile as he looked at her, He didn't know why but it seemed he was relating to an alien better than his own species. He heard the growls and smiled, "Sesha, Help me Control them" He said slowly hoping she may be able to understand him. He did hand motions to signify what he meant to. He really wanted to train one of these bizzare creatures since they could provide valuable movement speed.

@Scattered Ambitions

Sesha frowned. She could understand what he wanted, but it was dangerous. She shook her head. "No...control...them *opasan..go.." She alternated between her language and theirs, trying to make him understand. "Go.." She stepped backwards, into the woods, the forwards again, then back, motion with her hand for them to come.

@Everyone in the group

*Dangerous

Max was now rough housing with the "dangerous beast" as he was attempting to build a bound. Although the beast was more or less trying to escape the strange man. It bit his arm and he laughed."Awww your so cute I think I'll name you bunny." He said as he put the beast in a head lock.

Unfortunately, the beast Max thought he had trained, suddenly jumped up and smacked the large male with his tail. His tail would most likely send the man backward a couple of feet, his teeth being bared as the animal turned and began snapping toward everyone. Animals by instinct don't act well under being cornered, and since they all surrounded it, it was ready to pounce. Kira backed away, placing an arm in front of Kota to protect him, even if she only had one hand and she had left her shard of metal behind. The bite on the males arm would tear through his muscle and flesh like warm butter, he had high hopes

Shesha, giving up on trying to save the group, ran into the cover of the forest, and climbed up into a tall tree, far from the beast, and the ground.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](He had it in a head lock how did its tail hit him xD )

[/QUOTE]
(The tails are long and jumping in the air most likely would of thrown him off balance, animals are also flexible, the longer the body the more-so, but aside from that, I didn't see your comment before posting.)

Max leapt back on the beast back strangling it."Dammit bad bunny! Behaive I will tame you If it kills me." He said as he held onto the beast neck again. And again the beast attempted to buck him off which was no easy task thanks to his strange job history. "You guys leave I'll take care of these beast!" He roared to them.

Aeris looked at the scene unfolding before him and the looked to where Sesha had gone. "I'm going to follow her. I'll make something to lead you to the village, Besides if she thinks it's unsafe there could be a bigger predator out here" He said looking at them before disappearing into the forest tracking her down carefully. Then without a moments notice he tripped and rolled along the ground a large gash in his neck was now there from some stones that cut at him. "Gah!" He exclaimed as blood began to flow from it quickly.

@Everyone

Shesha looked down, hesitated, then jumped down to the ground. She pulled Aeris up, off the earth, and saw the blood flowing from the cut in his neck. She touched the blood, then propped him up against a tree, unsure what to do. She motioned to the cut, then asked, "Hurt?"

@ScaraByte

Aeris felt his blood continuing to flow and nodded, "A little" He said as he stood back up. He ripped a bit more of his shirt and tied it around his neck to an extent where it would slow the blood but not cut his breathing. "Foka?" He asked since he remembered her saying they would head that direction. Though he heard hisses and such from the planet's life which sounded somewhat alike and somewhat different from the beast of before.

@Scattered Ambitions

Sesha nodded. "Foka, come." She walked forward a bit, leading him in the direction of the village. She then made a stop sign with her hand, and pointed out of the forest onto the beach. "Kira, come?"

@ScaraByte

Max began to squeeze the beast neck attempting to cut off its air supply. As he did this the beast charged off in a direction away from them and they fell down a hill eventually falling off a cliff and into a river below.

Aeris looked at her then looked back at where the others were. "They will.... they're just not the best at instructions" He said as he saw the other newer boy approach. "Glad you joined us... now we get Kira and we should be good" He said remembering how the other guy was fighting the beast and was more than likely dead by now.

@Scattered Ambitions @Ldybug123 @Mina

From behind them, a crunch of leaves could heard. Sesha whirled around, her glowing eyes searching the gloom for the origin of the sound. Nothing could be seen, but she pulled out her knife, all the same. At that moment, she was whisked into the dark, and screamed for one brief moment, then was quiet.

@Everyone

Max has hanaged to snag a low hanging branch as he floated down the river. He slowly but surely climbed his way to land and climbed up laying back and breathing heavily. "Geez that was a close one. Where did that beast go." As he asked he saw the beast floating down the river splashing about as the rapids carried him away. The beast attempted to grab the shore but failed he then slammed into some rocks. The beast laid on the rocks in the middle of the river and Max just stared at him. He felt bad for the beast even though he had injured his arm pretty badly. He just sat there trying to decide his next move.

Aeris looked at where she was drug away and stared forward in somewhat of a worried glance before looking at Kota and back to the spot. "Sesha!" He said loudly as he looked in there not realizing his mistake until now and that was him yelling.

@Ldybug123 @Scattered Ambitions

Sesha could be heard, talking quietly. But, now there was another, more masculine voice, responding. After a minuet, Sesha, stepped out of the gloom, hand-in-hand with what looked to be a male of her species. She pointed to the man next to her, and said "Tuuq."

@ScaraByte

Aeris let out a breath feeling relieved she wasn't up and killed all of a sudden. "Nice to meet you Tuuq, I'm Aeris" he said as he forgot about the language barrier and then realized it before trying to make it more understandable. "Sorry... I just don't know your language so talking is difficult" He said with a sigh though they probably understood very little if any of it.

@Scattered Ambitions @Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back