• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survival in an unknown world

Kota slumped over a little in Aeris' arms, leaving the sting from the bug on the back of his neck visible. The veins around the sting are popping out a little. His breaths are still very ragged. @ScaraByte

Aeris sees the string on his neck and looks at it for a moment. "If this hurts i'm sorry" he said his hand moving to the string and beginning to pull it out. This was likely the source of the problem but even if it wasn't this couldn't have been helping it very much at all.

@Ldybug123

Kota's face scrunches up in pain a little, his breaths still ragged. Only the inhabitants of this planet would know the bug released a toxin into Kota's body. His body temperature is very hot, and Aeris can feel it when he touches Kota's skin. @ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeris looked at the other guy heat passing through their bodies. "We need to get you help quickly" He said before beginning to move his friend to the direction of where he saw the others go for the village.

@Ldybug123

Max sat up and looked at the beast his face showing his annoyance at how stubborn the beast was."So....-heavy breathing-...you still.....-heavy breathing-......gonna try.....-heavy breathing-........kill me?" He asked glaring at the beast eye to eye. @Scattered Ambitions

Max smiled and just watched as the beast moved backwards. He suddenly shot his hand out towards the beast his face turning to one of panick as he yelled a warning. "Oh no watch out for that thorn bush!" He yelled at the beast. @Scattered Ambitions

(Wasn't really all that close to him but ok) "Agh dammit that hurts!" Max yelled in pain as he was bitten by the beast."That's the thanks I get for rescuing you then trying to warn ylundamn ingrate!" He yelled in pain. @Scattered Ambitions

Max stood up and chased the beast holding his now wounded hand."Hey get back her you damn ingrate! You owe me retribution! Let me bite your damn hand see how you like it!" He roared as he chased the beast. @Scattered Ambitions

Max waved his good hand at them as he chased them down."Oh I see you got a little friend now huh? Well why don't you bring him over I'll kick his ass to?" Max yelled angrily as he continued his pursuit.

Max chased them into the forest and Quickly decided to stalk them to try and see where they were going. He covered himself in mud and followed quietly behind.

Raj'oul, looked behind him, to see if Max was still following him. He didn't see the man, so he kept going. He walked for a bit, crossed a small stream, and then went into a cave, whose outside was draped in moss, so as to hide it.

@Tylor guillory

Max face changed to one of awe."Awwee he has babies." He whispered as he heard the noise. He then went back our and decided to sit on top of the cave until well he wasn't sure.

Time passed, and Raj'oul fell asleep. Late into the night, one of the pups wandered out of the cave, mewling. It's eyes were partially shut still, so it couldn't see well. It wobbled on it's legs too, since it wasn't that old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back