• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Surfaced Complications

"Since when was I a hero?"

His green glowing eyes slowly opened. They narrowed at Chara and he shook his head, chuckling to himself.

"I didn't didn't save you for the morals, kiddo."

@AloisMackens

"Hm... Then I'm curious, why did you save a little demon like me who wants to destroy all of humanity? Apologies but I simply don't see what you get out of this" Chara said, not letting her ruby eyes leave him for a second.

Auburn jumped at the food like it would run away from her,eating with impressive speed. The food just disappeared inside her body and turned to smoke.

"My name is Auburn. I was...wandering on the surface. I was just curious about the humans,but I don't think they liked me." She lowered her eyes. "I had been training,so I was really tired and couldn't use my flames on them. I didn't want to hurt anyone,but they wanted to hurt me."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ugh... Please tell me you're not going to try killing me too! I mean I wouldn't be suprised but still..." her eyes narrowed as she watch his every move torwards him.

"Are you going to sell?" Chara tried to take another step backwards, only to find out that there was a thick tree behind her.

"Good. Great! It'll be better for the both of us."

He leaned on his arm, planting it on the tree above her.

"They'll be here in a few. Then you won't have to worry about anything any more. Well, you won't be able to."

@AloisMackens

Papyrus saw a blue note on the table looking for things. He read it.

"BUT... NEVERMIND! I WILL GO TO THE SURFACE AND LOOK FOR SANS AND MY OTHER MANY FRIENDS. I WONDER IF FRISK WANTS ANOTHER DATE. NYEHEHEHEHEHEH!" [/font]He went outside and to the surface, humming bonetrousle.

@Any1 who wants to interact.

(@KaalysBR, I'll start using your name like I did just now, so you can get the notifications.)

"Really? Well, we can stay here until you get fully recovered, but then we need to head out, or at least, I do. I have a friend I need to help." As Flowey said this, a shadow seemingly flickered over his face, though it was quickly replaced by his trademark smile.

"So, what'll it be, Dero? Are you gonna let me go, or are you gonna try and stop me? I know you wouldn't want to do the latter, would 'cha buddy chum pal kiddo friend?" Sans said. @Shaded Skies

Auburn nodded and pushed herself up. Her flames still seemed a bit pale,but she had a determined expression. She was observant and noticed the quick change in Flowey's expression,but made no comment on it.

"We can go see your friend now,I already feel better."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, up the mountain then!" Flowey wrapped a vine around Auburn, and went at high speeds up to the top of the mountain, where Sans and Dero were. "Where's Chara?" Flowey said in a panicked tone, looking around.

"I'll find out soon enough." As Sans said this, a hole appeared behind him, which he used as a type of window to find the two hiding in the forest. "So there you are. And who is this? I saw what was happening to you from up here, and sent Flowey down there for ya. Nice to meet you, names Sans." Sans said, holding his hand out for Auburn.

Auburn gasped softly as she was involved into a vine and pulled to the top of the mountain. She blinked with surprise as she recognized Sans,wondering what he had been doing with the flower. She stretched her flaming hand to hold his softly,sending a wave of warmth through both their bodies.

"It's good to meet you,Sans. My father told me that you are the best client in his bar,although you never paid your tab."

She chuckled lightly,then smiled warmly to him.

"Thank you for helping me. And Flowey too."

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21056-darklordftw/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back