• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Surfaced Complications

"No problem, so your Auburn, huh? Grillby's talked about'cha a lot. Real proud." Sans said. "Now then, its time I go and handle Chara. Now that I know where they are, we can get there through a shortcut I also know. That is, if you think you can handle it, truth is though, you'll probably die. But first, let's go to Grillby's, I'm getting hungry." And before anyone could object or give an opinion or the fact that Flowey and Auburn were just there. When he got there he saw Papyrus. His face darkened, however, he kept the smile on his face, and walked up to him. "Uh, hey Paps, how's it goin'?"

Auburn blinked in shock at the sudden change of subject. First he was talking about her father,and now she would die? That was all very confusing. She turned to Flowey and tilted her head.

"Who is Chara and why is she going to kill us?"

"Chara was the first human who fell down into the underground, and, for whatever reason, hates all of existence, maybe her original family was bad to her, or something else happened, or maybe she's just insane. Asriel took her in, and she faked being nice, but eventually she fell ill. Asriel, not wanting to see his friend die without getting her final wish, seeing the golden flowers again, absorbed her soul and brought her body up to the surface. The humans, however, thought Asriel killed her, and attacked him, he retreated back to the underground. Asgore then declared war. Really, I thought you would know though. I mean, the war only just recently ended." Flowey answered.

"Oh, I thought Flowey had filled you in, sorry. Chara's back now. Thats the danger." Sans said through ketchup glugs.

"I knew that story of course,I am a teacher. But I didn't know that you were talking about the CHARA,the first fallen human." She looked through the window,frowning lightly. "Is she still powerful? I was imagining that Frisk's pacifism would weaken her powers."

-Sorry, was busy.

Dero was currently in agonizing pain. So much pain, that she couldn't even speak, and had such trouble breathing that it could barely be heard.

The reason why?

Despite not actually damaging the soul, when Sans sent that bone through the silhouette, it caused such pain.

But now the pain had lessened to the point where Dero's body could move again.

The first thing Dero did was vomit. And this vomit was made out of the monster equivalent of blood: magic from the body, rather than the soul.

Dero fell onto her hands and knees, crying from the pain.

"That is scary." Auburn looked down at her hands. "It may not seem like it,but I am powerful. I have an almost infinite amount of flames. And you are my father's friend,so...if Chara threatens you,I will be happy to help."

She sounded a bit scared,but also determined.

"That's good." Sans said. "Are you guys ready? Or do you all need some more time to prepare?" Sans took a few more glugs of ketchup in between words.

"Well, we may run into some resistance before we get to her, but you should know how to handle a fight, you don't have to kill, but you may need to fight. Use your fire magic. Turn 'em into a hothead." Sans turned to an invisible audience again, and winked. His face darkened, when he saw Papyrus in the restaurant, however, he kept the smile on his face, and walked up to him. "Uh, hey Paps, how's it goin'?"

"So, basically, we're just trying to fight. Good plan." Flowey said sarcastically. "Though, in truth, we could do what we need to do with just that. But, we can't totally get rid of Chara. There isn't a way to totally erase someone from existence is there?"

Dero crawled her way into Grillbys, up next to Sans, and used him to pull herself to her feet. She looked awful. Any monster who saw her knew what was staining her shirt, and covered her hands.

"Sans, remember how I told you that just about the only thing I've felt is pain? Well, all of the pain I've felt pales in comparison to what you just did."

Auburn's flaming face looked completely shocked as Dero walked in,obviously wounded and in pain. Without thinking much,she immediately ran to the girl and held her gently.

"A-are you all right? I can help you. You don't need to be in pain." She focused and used her secret healing abilities,involving Dero in warm pink flames. The touch was soothing.

Dero's breathing steadied and her expression became peaceful. She let go of Sans, able to stand on her own feet again.

"Thank you." Dero said, hugging Auburn with a smile on her face.

While she outwardly was calm, and even happy, her thoughts were another story.

'If I let Chara go, she might die. Even if I bound Chara, Sans is right: Chara could possibly remove the binding...Sorry Chara, looks like I'm breaking my promise.'

Papyrus saw Sans while walking around the surface.

He ran to Sans and gave him a brotherly hug.

"SANS! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU. NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!" He looked at Dero.

"AND WHO ARE YOU?" He said, letting go of Sans. He looked at the flame girl and winked.

@DarkLordFTW @Shaded Skies @KaalysBR

"Sans, don't leave Papyrus in the dark. If he doesn't know what's up, a certain someone might try to hurt him, or use him as a hostage, or something else of an unpleasant nature...someone I've decided to support you against. "

Dero was whispering, but it was with conviction.

Papyrus Papyrus looked at the human, she was shorter than him.

"HUMAN! I SEE YOU ARE WITH SANS. HOW ARE YOU TODAY TINY HUMAN?" he asked Dero. He remembered Dero from somewhere, but he couldn't remember his name.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME, HUMAN?" He got a little too excited. He smiled and put his arm around Sans.

@DarkLordFTW @Shaded Skies

Auburn replied to the hug with some surprise,smiling back to Dero with obvious warmth.

"It's all right,I am glad you are okay."

When Papyrus spoke to her,she turned to him with a smile.

"My name is Auburn,Papyrus. It's very good to finally meet you. The kids in the Librarby talk a lot about you. They told me you are the greatest monster in the underground."

[media]

[/media]
Papyrus Papyrus looked at the flame girl.

"WOWIE! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE GRYLLBY. EXCEPT YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL..."

He took a bit to process info. He raised a finger.

"THAT MEANS YOU ARE A GIRL. I AM SMART! THAT IS EXPECTED OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS! IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AUBURN. AS YOU CAN SEE, I AM VERY FAMOUS." He said to her. He blushed a little bit.

@KaalysBR @Shaded Skies @DarkLordFTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Auburn smiled back to Papyrus,happiness making her pink flames shine brightly. She extended her hand,holding his bony fingers as a way of a compliment.

"Agreed,Papyrus. You are very intelligent. I am Grillby's daughter,and I guess that is why I look so much like him." She reminded herself of a comment one of the kids had made. "Oh,and I agree. Crosswords are easier."

Dero turned around to face Papyrus, her eyes open. Considering her eyes were black where a human's would be white, and had white pupils, it was fairly obvious she wasn't a human. "Hello Papyrus. My name is Dero. As you can probably tell bow that you can see my eyes, I'm a monster too."

Papyrus Papyrus was struck with Auburn's statement. He stomped his foot repeatedly and let go of Auburn's hand. He had the angry expression with his eyes shut.

"NO NO NO! THEY ARE MUCH HARDER, WORD SEARCHES ARE THE EASIEST PUZZLE OF ALL! CROSSWORDS ARE THE HARDEST. THING. EVER."

He turned to Dero and stopped.

"R-REALLY! YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE A HUMAN! HOWEVER, YOUR EYES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN. I FORGIVE YOU FOR MY JUDGEMENT, DERO. I BELIEVE WE COULD BE PALS!" He went back to being happy again.

@Shaded Skies @KaalysBR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back