• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

"It's nice to meet you Sub!" He starts to catch on fire but tries to hide it because this is normal for him since he is a demon but doesn't want others freaking it out about it

InsaneKiller19 said:
Caroline smiled and then flew straight, across the sky. Slowly tilting to one side or the other at times, later she then landed on the ground. Laying down, so he may get off

Annie stayed close, as they walked. She kept a firm grip on the handle of her sword, in case something tries to attack them. She likes to be alert when it comes to night, but she knew that nothing would really happen. Unless it meant loosing her head, while fighting someone and her killing them. Annie is trying to stop killing, every time she is in a fight now she mostly is calm about the situation. But would some times use her sword as an answer and kill
Aakil jumped off of her and went to her face and touched foreheads with her, "Your're truly a wonder!" He was on a theorhetical high from the whole thing and then he fell backwards into the grass

Ippy shuffled awake in her dorm, before looking around. She sighed. This school was a horrible idea for her, it has just been misery... How did she expect to manage while being dyslexic? She lay back on the bed and decided that without someone else's help, she could not do anything. And she was not going to risk it out in the hallways again like yesterday!

(What my OC's current 'gender' will be determined by its name. Daniel : Male ; Danielle :Female)

Daniel walked up to the main entrance of the school. He was currently dressed in loose fitting grey pants and a grey and blue striped sweater over top a yellow t-shirt, with a fairly large, black duffel bag in hand. He opened the door slightly and peered inside.

"About two hours until school starts, " he whispered to himself.

He then opened the door wide open and walked casually in, and headed off towards the main office, for he had, beforehand, already memorised the school's map.

Finally giving in, Ippy stood up and headed to the door. She knew she still had time before classes started, but she did not know where to go. Opening the door, Ippy took in a deep breath, shivered a little in fear then stepped out and walked in a random direction, instantly lost.

(Feel free to interact with her, she is so badly lost .-.)

When 635 gets into her dorm she is hit with a flying object unknown and is blown out into the hasllway with a loud crash and knocked out bleeding from the back of her head ((srry for some gore at wrk and needed a reason o not rp for a bit))

Seeing Ippy, Daniel decided to talk to her, and obtain some information from her about the school.

"Hello, My name is Daniel, what's yours?"

"I'm new to this school, can you take me to where the office is?" Daniel asked Ippy, even though he knew where it was, just to act natural.

Ippy flinched, "I uhh... Am Really badly lost..." She looked around the halls, hoping for there to be a sign, but even if there was, it would mean nothing to her.

//meanwhile jay is asleep ;-;//

"Oh, really? Well, how about we try to find the main office together!" Daniel said good naturedly, with a small smile on his face.

Ippy stopped shaking slightly and looked up, smiling back with more hope than joy. "Ok!" She nodded, "So... Who leads the way?" She asked, thinking this through a little bit.

Ippy made sure to stick close behind him, "I uhh... Assume you would be able to read the signs on the doors?" Ippy asked, blushing a little.

"Why yes, I can," said Daniel as they turned a corner. "And the main office should be right around here...Ah, there it is!" Daniel opened the door and then stepped inside.

(gtg in 20)

Ippy followed him in, even though she had no buisness there. She felt comforted by being with someone else who doesn't know their way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back