• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Lexi stares at nothing but then growls and attacks Ippy by throwing a electrifying dark energy ball at her. She started to become aggressive, not knowing hell was watching. They wanted to see how long until she would just come into hell and try to kill everyone in there. Heaven was watching as well, her angel friends were very sickly worried seeing her like this. They wanted to help, they fear she would just be more aggressive

Ippy dodged swiftly, holding back a bit, but still following her. She flew a bit closer with a concerned look on her face.

Lexi growled, "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU WORTH-" she stopped and glared seeing one of the demons, who killed her brother back when they were both angels stand right behind Ippy. She snarls, "You....you finally show yourself you fucking coward." The demon cackles evilly before attacking Lexi. She attacks back, soon there was a battle taking place in mid air. One wrong move of joining and you could die in an instant since they have battled each other for a very long time until she left the angel ranks. And here they are now, battling each other once again but this time no holding back as it was to the death (YAY DEATH xD It would make a lot more sense if it was the demon and Dean but eh cx )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ippy froze, as soon as Lexi yelled at her she was struck by fear. Her wings stopped working as she dropped down from the sky, almost as if she did not even notice she was falling.

Dean was passing by before he saw ippy, he suddenly flew over towards her and catches her holding her in his arms as he lands on the ground softly. He tried to get her out of her state by shaking her, looking at her with concerned eyes

Ippy looked up at him, eyes filled with terror as her wings drew back into her body. She went to say something, only to begin hyperventilating. She managed to quickly stop herself though. Still frozen in fear.

(Two of her biggest fears, heights and discipline. Only thing that could have made it worse, is a crowd of people with her as the centre of attention! xD )

I take her to the theater and I ask her what movie she wants to watch. @InsaneKiller19

LuttyNetto said:
(Two of her biggest fears, heights and discipline. Only thing that could have made it worse, is a crowd of people with her as the centre of attention! xD )
(( xD But its just him cx

( gtg see ya on monday!

Ippy was not going to snap out of it anytime soon, every time she tried to speak she began hyperventilating. Eventually she gave up trying and managed to curl up into a ball in Dean's arms, shaking slightly and sobbing quietly into the fur of her tail.

(oh, kk bye!)

Aakil was admiring the sky around him when suddenly Caroline decided to go stright down and scare the living reindeer chocolate out of him. He yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Like he was on a roller coaster

"No problem. He should be getting up soon. Not a good idea to stay here." he shuddered. "I may have been able to shut him down once, but I don't know how to do it again."

AriesKurisu said:
Aakil was admiring the sky around him when suddenly Caroline decided to go stright down and scare the living reindeer chocolate out of him. He yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Like he was on a roller coaster
Caroline then stopped to come up, doing air tricks and stuff

Demonhunter said:
"No problem. He should be getting up soon. Not a good idea to stay here." he shuddered. "I may have been able to shut him down once, but I don't know how to do it again."
Carson nods, "Let's just hope for the best then..." He sighs holding Adeline in his arms as she was shaking

LuttyNetto said:
Ippy was not going to snap out of it anytime soon, every time she tried to speak she began hyperventilating. Eventually she gave up trying and managed to curl up into a ball in Dean's arms, shaking slightly and sobbing quietly into the fur of her tail.

(oh, kk bye!)
Dean saw Lexi fight the demon who killed him, he could feel his worst fear coming soon as a tear ran down his cheek and onto ippy

LunarShines said:
I take her to the theater and I ask her what movie she wants to watch. @InsaneKiller19
Annie looks at the selections before looking at him, "How about Avengers 2?"

"Ok, im paying." He walks up to the booth and gets two tickets and one large bag of popcorn. They walk inside and take their seats.

Annie nodded and smiled as the lights dimmed and the movie was starting, she laughed at the funny parts as well as be amazed of how amazing the movie was. It was the first time to ever go to the movies as she couldn't have dreamed a better time to than today

He held her hand in the dark and leaned over closer to her. He ate popcorn and thought to himself. This was the most fun he has had in a while and he wanted to make the most out of it.

Katherine is walking through the school waiting to do some friends, she tought to her self: I need to meet someone here, I don't really care but...

LunarShines said:
He held her hand in the dark and leaned over closer to her. He ate popcorn and thought to himself. This was the most fun he has had in a while and he wanted to make the most out of it.
Annie smiled glancing over at they're hands, as she then went back to watching the movie. When it was over going onto credits, she clapped with the rest of the people who were watching. Soon a cut scene appears and she watches it

They watch the cut scene and then the movie ends. He walks her out and said "Ready to go home?" He asked her looking down at her.

Aakil at this point was yelling in joy and put his hands in the air but only to grip on her scales again in fear of falling if she went upside down... and then he screamed at the top of his lungs, "YOU ARE AMAZING CAROLINE!!" He was grinning ear to ear hoping that she heard him

Ippy had eventually fallen asleep in her incredibly high sense of fear, curling up into a small ball in Dean's arms, cat ears gently twitching, soft breaths passed between her gentle lips and her thumb was gently resting on it, as if she was about to start suckling her thumb.

Connor led the two down the hall and outside. "I'll bring you guys to my apartment. The warlock council insisted I have a place to escape to should I get too crazy." he shuddered thinking of what a PTSD attack could make him do to someone. "It's a safe place to go before Damien wakes up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back