• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SuperNatural High School

Aakil got up quickly and apologized over and over again seeing her reaction "I'm sorry about if I did something!" His face got redder and looked at his watch, "Wow an hour already went by.." he said while scratching his head

LuttyNetto said:
(so... the dorms spacing is relative to the listing?)
(( si, and well the list is a list of who's next to who. But the space is like this when the dorms were made for ex: 1's dorm________2's dorm

Caroline stands up and shakes her head, blushing even more "No no no, its okay its my fault I accidentally leaned on you in the first place..." she then turned her gaze down onto her feet in pure embarrassment

LuttyNetto said:
(uhh... Long story short, Ippy did not hear anything .-.)
(right?)
(( Yes, Welp looks like Boogeyman will have to deal with a half destroyed room xD

Aakil was freaking inside with his pulse racing a hundred miles a second. He didn't know what to do at all, he was at a complete loss. This girl made him severely confused in this short hour. "It's perfectly fine!'' He actually thought it felt kinda nice..

Caroline looked at him, half her face had scales while the other half, her eye was blood shot red and her skin was pale. She didn't really act like A dragon or a vampire. She sighs, "Well, I..did like that...." she smiled a bit

Finally Aakil surrendered.. ".... It was kinda nice.." In the midst of his nervousness he had trouble keeping his human form and his human ears vanished and were replaced by white deer ears.. He didn't even notice.

Caroline smiles as she turned back, right before his eyes and then noticed the ears. Caroline tilted her head, looking at them "Your a deer?" she asks curiously

Aakil was curious at how she found that out, then he patted his ears and felt the fur of his ears and somewhat panicked... "Yeah... A white stag" He tried laughing it off as he probably looked ridiculous

Caroline smiles, "Its actually pretty cute..if, you don't mind me saying that is." she chuckles hugging herself

Aakil remembered hearing when his parents met and something very similar to this happened. When his dad's ear suddenly popped. He laughed at the memory of it. "ha thanks..." he said with a completely red face. "Maybe one day you'll see the actual thing" he smiled and laughed again

She laughs as well, smiling "I would love to see that.." she then looked at the clock, another hour has passed by now as she then looked at him. "Well you have seen my zombie side, out of 4 of the creatures I am.." she chuckles

Caroline thought about it before having a suggestion, "Would you like to see the rest?" she asks curiously with a smile

Aakil's ears perked up as she made the suggestion "sure!" Then he remembers the dragon part... "should we go outside for you this?" He asked as he laughed

Once they reached the grass Aakil trips over a stick and sits on the ground after taking a seat on the ground and waits with a grin over his face

LuttyNetto said:
As soon as the nightmare goes in, Ippy bolts upright, looking directly at the uninvited visitor in shock. Her first reaction was to let out two eagle wings and quickly fly upward to the ceiling. She had her hands turn to paws with long sharp claws that could maybe even cut metal if she tried hard enough. She let out a terrified cat's hiss, as un-intimidating as it was due to her abnormal level of fear and shock.
Hmm, how strange. Usually it takes at least few hours for someone to wake up from one of my nightmares. It must of been either a very bad nightmare, or you are just easy to scare.

Caroline focused before glowing, as she then transformed into a dragon. She roars loudly, as her wings spread out
Black-Dragon.jpg

Aakil stared up to her in utter amazement... "Wow I wish I was this awesome!!!" He was very excited as he has never even a dragon in real life before

"N-not that... I am a h-heavy light sl-sleeper..." Ippy stuttered out, backing up higher into the corner away from him. After saying that, under her breath she muttered; "Hinzaal riil..." As she glared at him.

Caroline looked at him and growled, as she was about to attack him but then laid on the ground curling around him softly looking a him as her wings lay rested against her sides

Lexi then buried her face into the circle she made as she was curled up into a ball. Her wings wrapped around her like a cacoon as she cried quietly

Aakil did nothing but smile amd admire how amazing of a creature she was able to become. he stared at her tail and scales and giant set of wings he couldn't take his blue eyes away from her. Not for a moment.

Caroline moved her head closer towards him, and nuzzles him softly in a caring matter. Her tail curling before uncurling, doing the same thing over and over again

LuttyNetto said:
"N-not that... I am a h-heavy light sl-sleeper..." Ippy stuttered out, backing up higher into the corner away from him. After saying that, under her breath she muttered; "Hinzaal riil..." As she glared at him.
(( Eh? what t hell did she say? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back