• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .:Supernatural Cafe:. (PLZ JOIN)

What is your job?

• Costumer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiter/Waitress

• Cook/Chef

• Entertainer

• Total voters

Marianna Darling

Costumer

0f498896629e5070e63f6c96b1cfe1c7.jpg

Marianna scoffed as she pushed open the door. It seems she was the first costumer of the day. She ran a hand down her fluffy pink dress which hid her pink fluffy tail. Strawberry cake and milk tea is what she always ordered.

"Well, Hope, I'm very excited to be performing with you," she smiles at the girl before taking her place back on the stage. She does a few warm ups before hearing the chef shouted something from the kitchen, but Henry ignored it, as she very rarely went back to the kitchen. Henry stops her warm ups as more people chime into the conversation. "I guess our last chef didn't leave it in very good condition. He was, how you say, odd..." she says. It wasn't long after the group conversation that a girl with pink hair and cat ears wondered into the cafe. "Oh, welcome! We hope you enjoy your time here, madame!" She says softly into the microphone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bella Bloomet

Nyght jumped when Maggie spoke to him. He looked over to the short woman, covering half his face with one of his hands. He smiled a bit, acting as if he wasn't just scared by her. He was a jumpy person after all. "Hey, that rhymed." He pointed out, giving a soft giggle. "I'm okay, just feeling a little bit under the weather right now. I'll probably be better in a minute, just some hot flashes." Nyght spoke, flattening his ears against his head once more.

"What song are we going to do first, Henry?" Hope asked. She had already learned a ton of songs so she was ready for whatever song she suggested.

She felt her phone buzz in her backpocket. Her mom texted her.

It read:

-Massun, get here NOW! Maya is not feeling well!--

She closed the message. She sighs. Her little sister is always getting sick.

"Ey Henry, tell the boss I'll leave the music running here, I have to go run some errands real fast."

She said. She took her black box, and her headphones. She smiled at the woman who had just walked in, and walked out

@scaryyangell

((Awesome timing mom, I Gtg guys, see y'all tomorrow.))

"Okay, have fun!" she says, oblivious to what is actually going on. The instrumentals are still playing as Hope asks her question. "Oh, I actually didn't have any planned," she admits. "I was planning on taking some suggestions from the audience once it fills up a bit more. Unless you have something you want to play?" Henry responds.

@MaddyRoleplayGirl

"No. I don't. I already rehearsed tons of songs so I'm ready for anything." She said. She turned into a fairy and flew around.

"Sounds great! I guess we've only got one customer at the moment. Usually business would be a lot more packed. It's a bit eerie how quiet it is in here," she says with a small laugh. Henry saw Tris walk across the room and smiled. She was wearing a very cute costume today that really caught Henry's eyes. She sighed, not even noticing that she was staring at her.

Maggie nodded kindly before looking towards the kitchen."A glass of cold water will help trust me. I was just heading over to the kitchen I can get you some." She said adjusting her ribbon again.

@M A C E

Tris smiled adjusting her new outfit before lifting her head up to see Henry. She smiled and waved," Good morning!" She said with a smile her cheeks were red though not because she was blushing it was her makeup. She was excited to work today though she didn't know why.

@Bella Bloomet

Standing straight, Nyght nodded. He couldn't help but let himself look around for a moment before taking a small step towards the manager. "I'll come with, I don't want to be a bother of any sorts." Nyght said, still smiling despite his small ball of anger hidden in him. "Not to mention, it can be kind of scary in there." He said, implying towards the chef. He had heard the man was scary, although never stood around much in the kitchen to find out.

"Oh, Tris? Well, gosh, she's beautiful. I guess I don't know her that well, though," she says. She noticed that Tris smiled and waved at her, causing Henry's smile to grow even bigger. "I would love to get to know her, though," Henry says, her cheeks a bit red. "I've only talked to her a few times. I seriously need to step up my game," she says with a small laugh.

@MaddyRoleplayGirl

No one replied, "bloody waiters always useless pairs of tools" Jenkins thought to himself, he then saw Marianna sitting at a table through the kitchen's pass.It wasn't just the menu that didn't make it the Ritz, he then notice the manager walking to the kitchen.

"Who was responsible for the cock mess in the fridge?" He asked her

@BellaBloomet

"Oh. You should go talk to her." Hope says trying to get her to talk to Tris. "Do you know that feeling when you like a girl but she thinks of you as a friend. I'm feeling that right now and I hate this feeling." She says to Henry.

Maggie looked over to Jenkins.

"Pardon me? Oh yes the fridge due to the fact that nobody's taken care of it, that's kinda what happened." She said scratching her head before pulling out a fresh glass of water and looking at Nyght." Here you are."

@WelshJaffaCake @M A C E

@Bella Bloomet @WelshJaffaCake

Nyght had taken the glass with a grateful nod, taking a sip and relaxing himself against something, daring to cast a glance to the chef of the building before he flicked his ears and untangled his tail from his waist, stretching the silver-blue limb out. "Why would anyone mess up a refrigerator, anyways?" He muttered softly.

Jenkins took back from seeing a small 15 year old girl and a cat person in the kitchen.

"Um, hello cat person if a customer moans to me they got hair on their plate,I have go at you" Jenkins muttered trying to sound authoritative

"Don't worry I'll get someone to clean it all up. It will be filled with fresh food by tomorrow." Maggie said scratching her head. She then noticed blood packs hiding in the back of the fridge. Quickly snatching them and placing them in her pockets she looked up at the chef after hearing his comment at Nyght." Is there any other problems?"

@Bella Bloomet @WelshJaffaCake

Nyght cast an eyebrow to the chef, taking another sip from the cup. "You're going to drive this business to the dirt with an attitude like that." Nyght said, setting the cup down. "Remind me never to eat the food here." Nyght giggled, looking at the manager. He still didn't feel to great, oddly. Nyght wasn't one known to get sick like this, he was sure it must've just been a little heat getting to his head. He brought his tail in front of him, curling it around his own wrist like a rope.

Maggie nodded before her eyes widened." Oh yes I forgot to introduce myself. Maggie Bomb, your new manager if you haven't guessed already." She said her smile had faded it always did as she talked." Well we have a costumer and I'm sure a waiter or waitress will have her ordee soon. You'll then have to make her order so be ready." She said staring at the Chef before turning around ro see Nyght." How are you feeling now?"

Jenkins snapped at Nyght

"First off I don't suck up to customers so my attitude doesn't matter, secondly don't question my ability because I worked in a michelin restaurant and a 5 star hotels. Thirdly this business will close down because your dirty hair will give customers food poisoning"

OOC sorry my internet pop out

A low yawn escaped the Teen as he slipped inside the small cafe, adjusting the black fedora on his head. he took in the air and smiled. "Ello ello, my friends. How is the day fairing for my fellow employee's and employer's?" Late as always, Aiden was one who took very little seriously. Over his shoulder hung the oddity he called a violin, in its black case, embroidered with gold flora. he chuckled, letting his one eye scan the small eatery, as he made his way toward the stage with his fellow entertainers." Henry" he smiled, lifting his hat in a hello "How our the lovely singer on this fine day?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back