• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .:Supernatural Cafe:. (PLZ JOIN)

What is your job?

• Costumer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiter/Waitress

• Cook/Chef

• Entertainer

• Total voters
Bella Bloomet] [CENTER] [FONT='Indie Flower'][fieldset=Tris][/FONT] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#a64dff]Devi looked around before running over to a door wit big print [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#a64dff] "Maggie" on it." This is her room..." she says shyly with a nervous look." My mommy wants me to spend my whole summer here. Helping Auntie. I'm to be an entertainer." she says looking Heiji.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT='Indie Flower'][/fieldset][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT='Indie Flower'][fieldset=Tris][/fieldset][/FONT] [/QUOTE] [fieldset=Heiji Obata] "Oh is that so? Well I can't wait to see what kinds of tricks you have up your sleeves." Heiji chuckled and opened the door said:
57a8c83fab422_HeijiObata.jpg.ae7aea3083b74b2664212aba77f7c756.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Heiji Obata.jpg
    Heiji Obata.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 32

Devi & Maggie

Maggie raises her head from a basket of cookies she smiles at Devi."Hello Devi you got bigger from last time. I made you this basket of cookies! So you were on your broom? You need to be more careful. Oh hello Heiji!" She says with a wave handing the basket to Devi.

"Yeh, Yeh what evs. Momma has a note for you." Devi tosses the note to Maggie rolling her eyes.

Bella Bloomet] [CENTER] [FONT='Indie Flower'][Fieldset=Devi & Maggie][/FONT] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#ff0080]Maggie raises her head from a basket of cookies she smiles at Devi."Hello Devi you got bigger from last time. I made you this basket of cookies! So you were on your broom? You need to be more careful. Oh hello Heiji!" She says with a wave handing the basket to Devi.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px] [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#ff4dff]"Yeh said:

Attachments

• Heiji Obata.jpg
    Heiji Obata.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 30
Kihara017 said:
Masmune Makuda Masamune nodded, "Alright, I'll be back with your tea miss." Masamune turned and walked away, telling the order to the chefs and waited for a few moments as they prepared the tea. Upon it finishing he took it back to the girl and placed it before her, "Your peach tea with no sugar, as requested. Enjoy."

@Hoki

Maggie & Devi

Maggie reached out for Heiji and tapped him on the shoulder." Heiji If your not busy do you think you can show Devi to the stage?"

She asks with smile.

Devi opens her mouth to disagree before sighing.

Bella Bloomet] [CENTER] [Fieldset=Maggie & Devi] [SIZE=18px][COLOR=#ff0080]Maggie reached out for Heiji and tapped him on the shoulder." Heiji If your not busy do you think you can show Devi to the stage?"[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=18px][COLOR=#ff0080] She asks with smile.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=18px][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=18px] [/SIZE][SIZE=18px][COLOR=#a64dff]Devi opens her mouth to disagree before sighing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/Fieldset][/CENTER] [Fieldset=Maggie & Devi][/fieldset] [/QUOTE] [fieldset=Heiji Obata] "Hmm? Yea said:

Attachments

• Heiji Obata.jpg
    Heiji Obata.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 27

Devi

Devi followed after him holding the basket, she looked up at him." Heiji do you want the cookies. Momma said I could get cavities so no sugar." She said holding the basket up as if she didn't want too.

Bella Bloomet] [CENTER] [FONT='Indie Flower'][Fieldset=Devi][/FONT] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][FONT='Indie Flower'][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#a64dff]Devi followed after him holding the basket said:

Attachments

• Heiji Obata.jpg
    Heiji Obata.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 25

Devi

Devie looked up at Heiji with an unsure look before hopping on her broom. She places down the basket with a smile." I'll see what I can do.

I've been listening to a song I want to try it out kinda." She said with a smile. She flew up to the stage before pulling the microphone down to her size. Tapping on it she took a deep breath before started singing

"This Little Girl"

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w6JVv1t6zE[/media]

Sampson rolled his eyes as the kid on the stage began singing, and he slipped a hand into his pocket as he pulled out his earplugs and inserted them into his ears. He didn't mean it in a rude way; he just....strongly disliked music that wasn't Jazz or Blues. It just sounded like a ringing in his head and would give him headaches.

Massun awoke, her hair covering her tattoo. She sighed, and looked around. She spotted a man near the counter, and watched him. He looked quite fmiliar, but coldnt exactly place her finger on it. SHe shrugged it off, and looked at her black case near her table. What if I take it out? She thought to herself. She walked over to it, and opened it. In it was a long weapon with curved ends, like the one in her tattoo. She took another small vile, and shut it.

In the vile was a purle liquid. She poped it open, and drank the liquid. Her eyes flashed black, and she returned to her seat.

@Cadenach

Massun

She stood and headed over towards the man. She straightened her shirt, and took out her small notepad. Her tattoo was clear and visible on her arm. She stopped infront of him. She smiled, and said

"Hello, my name is Massun and i'll be your waiter for the day. What would you like?"

Her black hair slid over her shoulder, making her pale white skin stand out.

Her eyes flashed black.

Damn. She thought. This dude looks very familiar... Her grey eyes watched his face, trying to remember anything..

@Cadenach

Last edited by a moderator:
Alek noticed the tattoo and quickly slipped into his old persona. Smiling slightly, to convey forced politeness from a slightly irritated customer,

"Yeah, I ordered a chai tea a while ago and still haven't gotten it. I'd like it iced please."

As she jotted down his order, he took the chance to study her face. It seemed familiar, given the tattoo, he figured he must've seen her picture before.

Cadenach said:
Alek noticed the tattoo and quickly slipped into his old persona. Smiling slightly, to convey forced politeness from a slightly irritated customer,
"Yeah, I ordered a chai tea a while ago and still haven't gotten it. I'd like it iced please."

As she jotted down his order, he took the chance to study her face. It seemed familiar, given the tattoo, he figured he must've seen her picture before.

Massun

She nodded, and jotted something down.

"Im sorry sir, i'll fix that immediatly."

She walked up to the kitchen, and said loudly

"Ey! We need a Chai Tea pronto!"

She stood near the kitchen for a responce...​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Massun

She nodded, and jotted something down.

"Im sorry sir, i'll fix that immediatly."

She walked up to the kitchen, and said loudly

"Ey! We need a Chai Tea pronto!"

She stood near the kitchen for a responce...​
(Like the chef said, drink orders should be handled by a waitress. Chefs make food.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back