• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters

Trust said:
"Oh! A new student.." I mutter, a little disappointed "I don't suppose you could find the school nurse? All the new students were given a pamphlet in the opening ceremony so just use that to find her room if you will" i ask of him, my eyes pleading a little before attempting to re-apply the cold cloth to Alister's forehead @FrostRaven
Heiko Beck

"... Uh, about that..." Heiko muttered underneath his breathe. He took a drag of his cigarette and looked to the side, actively avoiding eye contact with the girl. "... I kind of skipped that whole thing." He muttered as he exhaled. Heiko made a conscious decision that he wouldn't admit that he skipped out to go drink tea at a place he found that had a nice outside view of the academy, "just wasn't my scene."

He took his duffle bag off of his shoulder and dropped it next to her sick friend.

"
That being said, you're lucky I haven't been able to find my dorm yet, so I still have this on me," he reached into his bag and tossed the girl a package of Ibuprofen. "That should help in the meantime. I'll go see about this nurse."

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

"... Uh, about that..." Heiko muttered underneath his breathe. He took a drag of his cigarette and looked to the side, actively avoiding eye contact with the girl. "... I kind of skipped that whole thing." He muttered as he exhaled. Heiko made a conscious decision that he wouldn't admit that he skipped out to go drink tea at a place he found that had a nice outside view of the academy, "just wasn't my scene."

He took his duffle bag off of his shoulder and dropped it next to her sick friend.

"
That being said, you're lucky I haven't been able to find my dorm yet, so I still have this on me," he reached into his bag and tossed the girl a package of Ibuprofen. "That should help in the meantime. I'll go see about this nurse."
Laurence ran into the room. "Priscilla why the heck are you yelling?!"" He'd see the new kid, raising his eyebrows curiously. "Sup."

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

"
Otakubeats said:
Laurence ran into the room. "Priscilla why the heck are you yelling?!"" He'd see the new kid, raising his eyebrows curiously. "Sup."
"You should go see the headmaster then, but first (let me take a selfie) go find the nurse. Oh hey Laurence, i think Alister has a fever... Think you could help him find the nurse's office?" I motion over the the guy standing by the door, thinking I should grab his name later

Otakubeats said:
Trust said:
"You should go see the headmaster then, but first (let me take a selfie) go find the nurse. Oh hey Laurence, i think Alister has a fever... Think you could help him find the nurse's office?" I motion over the the guy standing by the door, thinking I should grab his name later

Heiko Beck

Heiko looked over at Laurence, squinting his eyes at him as if he was trying to figure him out at a glance, "... Hi." Man he did not plan on getting into something like this on his first day. Didn't seem too bad so far, but with his luck... Things always seem to go south quick.

"
Yeah, I ditched that whole opening ceremony thing, sounded like a drag. You should probably lead the way," He said, putting his cigarette out on the sole of his boot. "Ready to head out when you are."

Heiko let out sigh, and leaned up against the wall. He'd leave his duffle bag here, that'd keep him from bailing on them. Plus he has some more medicine and bandages inside that they may need.

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

Heiko looked over at Laurence, squinting his eyes at him as if he was trying to figure him out at a glance, "... Hi." Man he did not plan on getting into something like this on his first day. Didn't seem too bad so far, but with his luck... Things always seem to go south quick.

"
Yeah, I ditched that whole opening ceremony thing, sounded like a drag. You should probably lead the way," He said, putting his cigarette out on the sole of his boot. "Ready to head out when you are."

Heiko let out sigh, and leaned up against the wall. He'd leave his duffle bag here, that'd keep him from bailing on them. Plus he has some more medicine and bandages inside that they may need.
Laurence's wings tensed as he ran through all of the worst case-scenarios, most involving this guy having an issue with demons...."Y-yeah. C'mon then, let's go." Laurence began walking through the halls, avoiding eye contact with the guy, a bit timidly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Laurence's wings tensed as he ran through all of the worst case-scenarios, most involving this guy having an issue with demons...."Y-yeah. C'mon then, let's go." Laurence began walking through the halls, avoiding eye contact with the guy, a bit timidly.

Heiko Beck

Heiko kept starring at the young man, he could feel how uncomfortable he was next to him. It's not an uncommon occurrence for Heiko unfortunately. "I should probably try and play nice, it's my first day here and I shouldn't look for enemies... That always comes naturally anyways," He thought, following close behind Laurence.

Heiko coughed into his fist, "
So... What's your deal?" he asked.

God, he hoped that the nurse was close by, the academy is huge so hopefully they wouldn't have to spend hours looking for them.

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

Heiko kept starring at the young man, he could feel how uncomfortable he was next to him. It's not an uncommon occurrence for Heiko unfortunately. "I should probably try and play nice, it's my first day here and I shouldn't look for enemies... That always comes naturally anyways," He thought, following close behind Laurence.

Heiko coughed into his fist, "
So... What's your deal?" he asked.

God, he hoped that the nurse was close by, the academy is huge so hopefully they wouldn't have to spend hours looking for them.
Laurence jumped a bit, not expecting him to ask anything. "W-what?" He'd look for clarification in what Heiko meant.

Otakubeats said:
Laurence jumped a bit, not expecting him to ask anything. "W-what?" He'd look for clarification in what Heiko meant.

Heiko Beck

"You know... Your deal. I thought everybody had somethin' goin' on here, it's why I came..." Heiko looked at the boy, man he was timid, was he always like this? After a bit of silence he could see the message was not clear.

"
I mean, take me for instance, I'm a ... I'm an amalgamation," Heiko's white hair began to coil around his, all by itself, beginning to resemble that of a lion's mane, "I'm a Chimera."

His hair returned to normal, from Heiko's experience, Chimera's weren't exactly common, and they tended to stick to their own tribes.

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

"You know... Your deal. I thought everybody had somethin' goin' on here, it's why I came..." Heiko looked at the boy, man he was timid, was he always like this? After a bit of silence he could see the message was not clear.

"
I mean, take me for instance, I'm a ... I'm an amalgamation," Heiko's white hair began to coil around his, all by itself, beginning to resemble that of a lion's mane, "I'm a Chimera."

His hair returned to normal, from Heiko's experience, Chimera's weren't exactly common, and they tended to stick to their own tribes.
He mumble quietly, as if he was afraid. "I'm...a demon."

Otakubeats said:
He mumble quietly, as if he was afraid. "I'm...a demon."

Heiko Beck

"Huh..." he muttered, looking back ahead. "That's cool. Knew a lot of demons where I came from. Most are either bastards or good people, not a lot in between - though I really can't judge."

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "
Those your friends back there?"

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

"Huh..." he muttered, looking back ahead. "That's cool. Knew a lot of demons where I came from. Most are either bastards or good people, not a lot in between - though I really can't judge."

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "
Those your friends back there?"
Laurence nodded, relaxing slightly. "Alister, the guy who's sick is my roommate. Priscilla is our friend. They've helped me a lot."

She watched Laurence leave back to Alister and Pris. She went to the small bathroom she shared with her dorm mate and took a quickshower before reapplying her simple makeup and dark eyeliner. AJ never wanted to look pretty, rather striking. Bold and daring. Pretty was not her thing.

Otakubeats said:
Laurence nodded, relaxing slightly. "Alister, the guy who's sick is my roommate. Priscilla is our friend. They've helped me a lot."

Heiko Beck

"Is that so...?" Heiko looked away, as if his mind was drifting elsewhere. "Any idea how your roommate got so sick?" He asked.

Heiko wasn't normally one for prying so much into other peoples lives, but he figured that it was good way to ease Laurence's worries.

"I hope that medicine is able to help some."

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

"Is that so...?" Heiko looked away, as if his mind was drifting elsewhere. "Any idea how your roommate got so sick?" He asked.

Heiko wasn't normally one for prying so much into other peoples lives, but he figured that it was good way to ease Laurence's worries.

"I hope that medicine is able to help some."
"He may have an infection. He got attacked earlier. Speaking of, can you handle a bit of speed?"

Otakubeats said:
"He may have an infection. He got attacked earlier. Speaking of, can you handle a bit of speed?"

Heiko Beck

"Attacked? By what?" He asked. That an attack would come so soon in the school year proved to be interesting. This news was somewhat foreboding for Heiko, it seemed to confirm for him that his luck only ever becomes worse.

"How fast are we talking here? I'm game." Heiko smirked, running seemed like it would lighten the grim atmosphere. His legs morphed and became like that of lion. A partial transformation seemed preferable, a Chimera in its natural form tends to disturb people.

It had been a few hours, so AJ headed to the dorm by hopping over rooftops and arriving in the window near Alister. Kids were talking about a girl screaming down the hall for a nurse, apparently that girl was Priscilla. She slipped into the room to see a tall lad talking to Pris and Laurence while Alister had a cool wash cloth on his forehead. She leaned against the wall, listening to the boy talk to Laurence about Alister's attack and how the boy was a Chimera. Ear buds were inside her ears, connected to a small music device in her hoodie pocket; the head phones were not on though. She gave a hard look at the dapper boy with white hair. Who the hell was he? Must be new... The boy had morphed into a more Chimera-like state. AJ crossed a foot over another. None of the kids had realized she was there. @FrostRaven @Godjunpa

((Dunno if its night or day so I tried to avoid mentioning either.))

Godjunpa said:

Heiko Beck

"Attacked? By what?" He asked. That an attack would come so soon in the school year proved to be interesting. This news was somewhat foreboding for Heiko, it seemed to confirm for him that his luck only ever becomes worse.

"How fast are we talking here? I'm game." Heiko smirked, running seemed like it would lighten the grim atmosphere. His legs morphed and became like that of lion. A partial transformation seemed preferable, a Chimera in its natural form tends to disturb people.
"I'll explain later." Laurence stretched his wings, wincing a bit but down the hallway nonetheless. They soon reached the nurse's office and got instructions, Laurence then led the chimera-hybrid back.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
It had been a few hours, so AJ headed to the dorm by hopping over rooftops and arriving in the window near Alister. Kids were talking about a girl screaming down the hall for a nurse, apparently that girl was Priscilla. She slipped into the room to see a tall lad talking to Pris and Laurence while Alister had a cool wash cloth on his forehead. She leaned against the wall, listening to the boy talk to Laurence about Alister's attack and how the boy was a Chimera. Ear buds were inside her ears, connected to a small music device in her hoodie pocket; the head phones were not on though. She gave a hard look at the dapper boy with white hair. Who the hell was he? Must be new... The boy had morphed into a more Chimera-like state. AJ crossed a foot over another. None of the kids had realized she was there. @FrostRaven @iiCupcakeCraver

Abel lowered his ball cap more to cover his face trying to hid his skull more, he had both his hands in his pocket strolling along towards the school. Abel never attended a school before he didn't really need to but he decided that he wanted to for once, Abel went invisible as he started walking through the halls of the school looking for something to do.

The man and Laurence had left and came back to the room, AJ was still against the dorm room wall near Alister. She caught the eye of the boy as he turned to say something to Laurence. She hoped they would know how to treat a fever. AJ had been in the library one day, reading a basic medical book. Well, she wasn't really 'reading' it. More like looking at the pictures since she did not know how to read a damn word. She glanced over at Alister laying on the bed. He didn't have any thoughts at the moment, but the feel of his mind was warm and humid. Most likely a fever. The two had probably came back with info on how to treat fevers, as she had guessed. She double checked by checking their thoughts floating in the empty air, and sure enough, she was right. @Godjunpa

She stuck her head out of the dorm for a moment, the air was chilly. She knew it was someone or something that was in the air. She reached around the air with her mind, grasping for any thoughts. Sure enough, a mind was pungent in the cool air. Someone was invisible. "I know you're there." She placed a hand on her hip after pulling her hoodie sleeves over her hands. @CainMcknight

As Abel was walking around exploring while being invisible a girl popped out of what looked like a dorm room she looked around trying to find him for a second the she spoke "I know you're there" Abel was standing a couple feet down the hall unknowingly making the air around him cold. He walked up to the left side of the door frame and leaned against the wall causing little ice shards to form where his back was in the shape of little wings and he turned visible standing next to her revealing his skull face and the baseball cap on top of his head. Abel wasn't really tall but he wasn't short either he shoved his hands in his trench coat pocket while looking towards the red headed girl "Deaths always there" he said with a blank expression not being able to change his skull to express emotions. Where his eyes where was nothing but just emptiness solid black sockets that seemed to have been bottomless.

iiCupcakeCraver

Alister slowly limped to the cafeteria. he knew he had to pass the woods to get there but he didn't want to, not that he was scared but he knew what might happen. he tried to go fast without hurting himself. towards the end of the pass he heard growling, but he didn't want to stay to find out so he speed up his pace until he tripped then everything went dark. he caught a glimpse of what happened and saw he was being dragged by two red dots and sharp teeth. "The Alpha" he thought. he grabbed for a stick nearby but it snapped. the Alpha went for his neck killing him instantly.(sorry guys wanted to leave rp) the wolf was about to eat him then a dark flash hitting the alpha and it ran. A man walked up to the body and got down on his knees and put his hands like a prayer. he carried the body back to the front of the dorms and just stood there with Alister in his arms "My son, I'm sorry" the man was his father. (sorry guys if you hate me for this, just kinda lost interest in this rp)

FrostRaven said:
Alister slowly limped to the cafeteria. he knew he had to pass the woods to get there but he didn't want to, not that he was scared but he knew what might happen. he tried to go fast without hurting himself. towards the end of the pass he heard growling, but he didn't want to stay to find out so he speed up his pace until he tripped then everything went dark. he caught a glimpse of what happened and saw he was being dragged by two red dots and sharp teeth. "The Alpha" he thought. he grabbed for a stick nearby but it snapped. the Alpha went for his neck killing him instantly.(sorry guys wanted to leave rp) the wolf was about to eat him then a dark flash hitting the alpha and it ran. A man walked up to the body and got down on his knees and put his hands like a prayer. he carried the body back to the front of the dorms and just stood there with Alister in his arms "My son, I'm sorry" the man was his father. (sorry guys if you hate me for this, just kinda lost interest in this rp)
After finding about about his friend's death, Laurence walked off into the woods, not returning for the next few days.

FrostRaven said:
Priscilla proceeded to hunt down the alpha, spending a few day hunting it down, developing a few scars along the way, nothing seemed important to me the next few days after i returned, i ignored anyone and everyone, distraught at the lost of a friend, the gleam in my eye, gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back