• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
She crouched on the lower part of the frame in the window, looking Priscilla dead straight in the eye. "Its fine. Ill be fine. Nothing is to high, to dangerous, to risky." Her face contorted in a smile before jumping out and landing on a roof of a greenhouse, quite a long drop. She jumped off the roof of the greenhouse and strode to one of the buildings of the school a long ways away. AJ slipped through the massive doors and started up the stairs, skipping a few and reaching her dorm a couple levels up. She plucked a finger over the radio near her bed and the crackle of the Allman Brothers came to life as she crashed in an office chair to relax. @FrostRaven

iiCupcakeCraver said:
She crouched on the lower part of the frame in the window, looking Priscilla dead straight in the eye. "Its fine. Ill be fine. Nothing is to high, to dangerous, to risky." Her face contorted in a smile before jumping out and landing on a roof of a greenhouse, quite a long drop. She jumped off the roof of the greenhouse and strode to one of the buildings of the school a long ways away. AJ slipped through the massive doors and started up the stairs, skipping a few and reaching her dorm a couple levels up. She plucked a finger over the radio near her bed and the crackle of the Allman Brothers came to life as she crashed in an office chair to relax. @FrostRaven
"I need to get her to help me get stronger..." I mumble to myself as i apply a new, cold and wet cloth, which i had made using magic. "How did i get stuck with helping the sick guy" i mumble aloud @FrostRaven @iiCupcakeCraver

Trust said:
"I need to get her to help me get stronger..." I mumble to myself as i apply a new, cold and wet cloth, which i had made using magic. "How did i get stuck with helping the sick guy" i mumble aloud @FrostRaven @iiCupcakeCraver
Laurence walked back in, changed into a green sweatshirt and jeans, bandages over his wounds. "Hey I can handle him if you wanna head to your dorm Priscilla.."

Trust said:
AJ hadn't slept in 3 days time. She didn't have many fears, but sleeping was terrifying. Her eyes were drowsy but she tried to hold them opened. Determined to not crash. It was no use. Her body went limp and she was out. AJ was always horrified by sleeping; the nightmares were so vivid. So true. So real. The night terror that came today was not as bad as some, but still terrible. Her dream was reenacting the time when she killed her mother. When it had happened, the towns people were afraid, her father was, and stayed as far away from her as they could. In the dream, the were after her. Trying to kill her. The people called her nasty words and she was forced to flea to the mountains. The people ran after her, even the children. Even her father. The knives were lifted from the towns people, and when she was about to be stabbed to death, she awoke. Screaming, drenched in sweat. Crying. On the ground. Broken. Broken but not ruined.

Otakubeats said:
Laurence walked back in, changed into a green sweatshirt and jeans, bandages over his wounds. "Hey I can handle him if you wanna head to your dorm Priscilla.."
"No, thanks. If anything i should be helping you!" I tell him, after thinking for a moment "hey, I don't think AJ has been sleeping much, you can tell by the bags under her eyes. Mind checking on her for me?" I mumble, thinking about that one time i saw someone traveling round one of the paths i used to play near, trying to remember details about it @iiCupcakeCraver @Otakubeats

Trust said:
"No, thanks. If anything i should be helping you!" I tell him, after thinking for a moment "hey, I don't think AJ has been sleeping much, you can tell by the bags under her eyes. Mind checking on her for me?" I mumble, thinking about that one time i saw someone traveling round one of the paths i used to play near, trying to remember details about it @iiCupcakeCraver @Otakubeats
"Uh sure, whats her room number?"

*Room number 419*

She sat with her legs drawn to her chest. She pressed her face into her knees, letting her bloody hair fall down. She could here the happy thoughts of kids passing by her dorm, laughter. This only made her more upset. She slammed her knife into the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"Uh sure, whats her room number?"
"I think she said it was 419" i tap the side of my head. "Memory and looks of an angel" i giggle happily @iiCupcakeCraver

iiCupcakeCraver said:
*Room number 419*
She sat with her legs drawn to her chest. She pressed her face into her knees, letting her bloody hair fall down. She could here the happy thoughts of kids passing by her dorm, laughter. This only made her more upset. She slammed her knife into the floor.
Laurence nodded, pulling on some sneakers and walking down the the dorm. Stopping in front of the door he knocked.

Otakubeats said:
Laurence nodded, pulling on some sneakers and walking down the the dorm. Stopping in front of the door he knocked.
AJ drew the knife from the ground and threw it, her skills with throwing knives showing. The knife slammed into the door and poked through to the other side. She looked around her dorm room, her side covered in posters and a large trunk at the end of her bed filled with odd junk. drawings, and stories with a desk next to the bed. She didn't need anyone seeing her like this, not after she had just woken up, or her odd dorm. @FrostRaven

iiCupcakeCraver said:
AJ drew the knife from the ground and threw it, her skills with throwing knives showing. The knife slammed into the door and poked through to the other side. She looked around her dorm room, her side covered in posters and a large trunk at the end of her bed filled with odd junk. drawings, and stories with a desk next to the bed. She didn't need anyone seeing her like this, not after she had just woken up, or her odd dorm. @FrostRaven
"ah!'" He'd take a step back. Sighing he'd use shadow sneak to get in. "You ok AJ?"

Otakubeats said:
"ah!'" He'd take a step back. Sighing he'd use shadow sneak to get in. "You ok AJ?"
She kept her face buried in the fabric of her pants in her knees. A pile of throwing knives lay at her side while a bow and quiver of arrows in her trunk. "I'm fine." Her tone was dry and her voice hoarse.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
She kept her face buried in the fabric of her pants in her knees. A pile of throwing knives lay at her side while a bow and quiver of arrows in her trunk. "I'm fine." Her tone was dry and her voice hoarse.
"Then why are you hiding your face." He'd sit on the floor infront of her. "I heard you screaming, bad dream?"

Otakubeats said:
"Because....I've had those sort of dreams."
She brought her face up, and looked at Laurence. "Aren't they just...so real? I thought it was. It felt like it was." She pressed her palms into the floor.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
She brought her face up, and looked at Laurence. "Aren't they just...so real? I thought it was. It felt like it was." She pressed her palms into the floor.
"I know. The best thing to try and remember, is that it's your past. I'm not going to pry into your life but I want you to know, you have friends in me, Priscilla, heck even Alister if he'd stop dying for five minutes." He'd end the statement with a joke, hoping to lighten her mood even just a smidge.

"Yeah, sorry for bugging you." She brushed a hand across her still damp eyes and smirked. "I'm such a pussy." She walked over to the door and yanked hard, pulling the knife out. She picked up another from the pile and shoved both in her back pocket. @Otakubeats @Trust

((I got to go soonish, so Ill be around a little while longer. <3 ))

iiCupcakeCraver said:
"Yeah, sorry for bugging you." She brushed a hand across her still damp eyes and smirked. "I'm such a pussy." She walked over to the door and yanked hard, pulling the knife out. She picked up another from the pile and shoved both in her back pocket. @Otakubeats @Trust
((I got to go soonish, so Ill be around a little while longer. <3 ))
"You're not a bother." Laurence stood, ready to leave. "Ill be in my dorm if u need me." He opened the window and jumped out flying to his own dorm.

Heiko Beck

A charcoal filter cigarette put out on the cobble streets of the academy. Heiko tapped his foot against his leg to shake off the ash that stuck to the sole of his boot. Smoke escaped his pale lips and nostrils like dragon's breathe. "Jesus this place is huge." How did anybody expect him to find his dorms in this damn place?

That being said, did he purposefully skip orientation meant for transfers such as himself? Yeah, he did. "
Okay, maybe this one is on me." He ran a hand through his snow colored mane. He looked up at the sky, at the towering buildings surrounding him, he's never been in a place that made him feel this small - it pissed him off.

"
Where the hell can a guy get a pamphlet?" Heiko continued his walk, in search of a bed to lay his head - after that he'd have to begin searching for a good place to have some proper tea.

(OOC: Didn't know if it was night or day, so I tried to avoid hinting at either)

Last edited by a moderator:
A rather cold wind seems to slip into the corridor outside as i panick after realising Alister has gotten a temperate, i do the only thing i could think of. "H-help!? I am not a doctor but i think my friend has a fever!" I yell, hoping someone hears @Godjunpa (if you want >~>)

(OOC: Yeah, sure

@Trust )

Heiko Beck

Heiko was in the midst of lighting another cigarette when he heard a cry for help spilling forth from a nearby corridor. "H-help!? I am not a doctor but i think my friend has a fever!"

He looked over to the direction of the voice, his face slowly contorted into a grimace. Heiko turned to walk away, "Whatever it is, it's not my problem, and hell I'm the furthest thing from a doctor," he took about five steps and then stop, starring down at his feet, "shit I'm going to feel awful about this later though if I ignore 'em," he thought.

". . ."

He truned back and followed the voice down the corridor. His footstep were heavy, and he kept muttering "dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit" underneath his breath as if it were his mantra. He enters the room where Priscilla and Alistar are, cigarette still hanging from his lips. "... Hello." He said.

God did he suck at small talk.

"
... Is everything alright here...?" He asked, reminding himself to try and appear approachable, not many took kindly to his appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back