• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy was astounded, the place was beautiful! Her wings sprouted out of her back and she leaned on a tree, she looked at Graeme and ran at him, she hugged him tight and lovingly "Thank you for this" she said giving him a kiss on his cheek "Whoo hoo!" she said giggling "This place is gorgeous, absolutely breath taking" she breathed the last words out and she felt so happy she could hardly speak. "I'm glad you brought me here" she said smiling at him, "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me" she said gazing dreamily at the water
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme chuckled until she hugged him. "Careful, my back still hurts a little bit. Anyway you don't need to thank me." Graeme smiled and watched the pool until he finally stood up and looked to Ivy. "Watch this..." Graeme held out a hand and caught a falling leaf, as he did his arm glowed a soft green and the leaf grew into something else. After several seconds the leaf grew into a small tree and Graeme slammed it into the earth. Keeping contact with it, the tree continued to grow until it was the height of Graeme. Walking back from it he sighed. "The powers of a magic pond and extremely potent magic... the production of two strong forces in one." Graeme walked over to Ivy and grabbed her hands into his. "Now though... is the time for that question I told you about..." After Graeme took a deep breath he looked into Ivy's eyes with a serious yet gentle expression and spoke. "Ivy... would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Ivy's mouth dropped open in shock and she closed it, she looked at him with wide eyes and she stuttered "A-Are you sure you wan't that, I have a lot of emotional baggage and you already have enough on your own, I don't want to trouble you in any way, so if you really want this tell me now, because I don't want you to regret anything" she said looking at her shoes "I like you too, but I want whats best for you and not just what I want, i'm not exactly a selfish person even though I have my moments, but you are a living breathing creature and I want to know that you actually wan't this and your not blinded by my dreaminess, you only have known me for awhile and know nothing bad about me, are you sure you want me or my perfect illusion?"

@Kihara017

Alister arrives at the end of the trail to find a deer dead and ripped to pieces "must have been wolves" Alister walks closer to see what seems to be a lone wolf chewing on whats left. Alister takes one step closer then SNAP a branch breaks under his foot. the wolf turned quickly. Alister quickly studies it as he puts his guard up. It was one of the wolf's he'd seen in his realm they were larger then normal wolves It quickly launched toward him and slashed. Alister little to slow had gotten a gash to the face. Alister scream had echoed through the forest. Alister was tough though as a reflex he slashed back wounding the hound and causing it to limp. Alister jumped up for the final blow. then the beast fall dead. "For odin(Ravens god)"

Alister skins the wolf and heads back to the dorms. " hopefully no one notices the scare" on the way back he notices the girl he met before. " what is she doing out alone?" Alister walks over to her and covers her with the wolf skin and starts a fire to cook the meat. " Don't worry now your under the watch of a raven" Alister says as he tends to his gash.

@Trust

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy's mouth dropped open in shock and she closed it, she looked at him with wide eyes and she stuttered "A-Are you sure you wan't that, I have a lot of emotional baggage and you already have enough on your own, I don't want to trouble you in any way, so if you really want this tell me now, because I don't want you to regret anything" she said looking at her shoes "I like you too, but I want whats best for you and not just what I want, i'm not exactly a selfish person even though I have my moments, but you are a living breathing creature and I want to know that you actually wan't this and your not blinded by my dreaminess, you only have known me for awhile and know nothing bad about me, are you sure you want me or my perfect illusion?"
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme chuckled, "I figured you'd think that cupid aura was messing with me." Graeme took out a small feather and placed it in the palm of his hand. "Angel's feather and a spell I made into a glyph spell. I cast the spell and your cupid magic becomes useless for as long as I have this feather in my hand." Graeme started casting the spell and finished within moments. "Let me try this again... will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" After he finished speaking he let the feather drop to the ground. "You're magic or not, I know what I want Ivy. Remember how I said I liked you because you take risks? I've taken risks my entire life because of the mercenary work I've done... I may not know the bad things about you, and frankly with how you reacted in my armory I hope you never have to learn of my entire past... but I'm willing to take the risks and I'm willing to accept the concequences." Graeme smiled and took out a knife. Walking to the tree he just grew he carved his name into it and a message. 'Graeme- With risk comes consequence or reward, but with ignorance comes fatal mistakes' "I'm serious about this, and I know I need someone I can trust. I trust you Ivy. I don't want you to get hurt, but I know that if I keep going the way I have... I'll get myself hurt. I like you and I want to trust you, learn more about you, and I'll take any risk necessary for you..." Graeme dropped the knife and fell to his knees. Looking up to Ivy he spoke once more. "Ivy... will you grant me the honor... and be my girlfriend?"

Ivy knelt down beside him "Oh Graeme, I would love to be your girlfriend because... I like you, but I thought it was unrequited, maybe i'm just clueless" she said shrugging, she leaned in to look eye to eye with him, and she kissed him "There, now I can hug you, but do not fret, I kept my magic from yours, your back should be better, but I only focused it on your back" she sat with her legs crossed and smiled "I wasn't worried about you falling in love with me because of my magic by the way, you have to have a cupids arrow to do that, like I said before, i'm mixed" she said winking at him and pulling herself up. "Now, where would you like to go next?"

@Kihara017

Jeced rode past the schools library and quickly turned to inspect it, too his amazement the library was huge filled with books of all kind, jeced quickly dismounted and recalled the stallion to the raido rune card, jeced went to the history section of the library and said quietly to himself "i hope i can find some good information on lost civilizations among all these book" jeced takes out three of the largest books he can find and goes and sits down at a table and starts to read

Jack covered his face at the sheer bright light erupting from her transformation, but was quick to drop them. He should have known that this was her idea all along after all that talk, but he hadn't expected her to literally show it to them! The rays were beautiful and attracted his inner magical side as he stared right at it, at her. The small body turning into something much more! Even though he was sad to see the light go, it was more than worth it when her finale form appeared. ".... Shit." He said bluntly, staring with his mouth hanging open. That was one way of doing it anyways. "Darling, you weren't kidding when you said you had the capability!" It was absolutely stunning, and her touch of the gears fascinated him greatly as he watched them move and heard the metal clanking against itself. He could have probably fallen asleep to the sound. The teen wasted no time hoping behind Jekyll, wondering what he should hold onto, and ended up hugging the other boy from behind. "Hope you don't mind me clinging, unless there's something else you prefer I hold." He said with a flirtatious wink, before seeming to pause, realizing that he was on... In fact... A dragon. It was a steampunk dragon, but still, a dragon! This is really happening! We're going in the air! Wait.... Mild concern crossed his face. "Uh, Emmy! Just HOW high are we exactly going?!"

@Zachjoker @Kihara017

Last edited by a moderator:
*i wake up sleepily* waah..? *shrugs off the wolf skin and moves a bit farther away from the fire* i do n-not l-like the heat v-very much... *notices the gash* are you umm... Okay..?

Trust said:
*i wake up sleepily* waah..? *shrugs off the wolf skin and moves a bit farther away from the fire* i do n-not l-like the heat v-very much... *notices the gash* are you umm... Okay..?
"fine Just a scratch, but the real question is are you ok? on the way back from my hunt i saw you just out here alone. I figured you would need help"

"Look you seem like an easily lost person, here" Alister held out a white feather. " when ever you are in need of help use this just say "Alister raven please come ok? I will immediately sense it and i will come."

@Trust

"Oh sorry bout the fire here" Alister unfolded his wings and flaps them till the fire is out " you seem like a nice girl and person , but you don't know how to handle people." sits back down " and I kind of have a liking to you" Alister felt his face go a little red when he said that.

@Archdemon @Trust "Shadow demon"Devin said with a confusing look on his face."I never heard of a shadow demon before."Devin opens his book and flips though pages to find out what Sean is.He finds a page about different demons and finds shadow demon and start to read the page.

Devin reads...A shadow demon is formed from the very essence of evil on the Abyss. They have the ability to trap the souls of living beings...Devin closed his book and looked at Sean with terror.He took a couple slow steps back in hopes that he can get away from sean.

"I am the l-last royal werewolf." She says kindly.

Tessa Roberts]" I'm a dragon-human hybrid. You?" Jordan followed Kuromaru's tour. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31957-lillian-negus/ said:
@Lillian Negus[/URL] @NekoQueen49
sr

Tessa Roberts]" I'm a dragon-human hybrid. You?" Jordan followed Kuromaru's tour. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31957-lillian-negus/ said:

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy knelt down beside him "Oh Graeme, I would love to be your girlfriend because... I like you, but I thought it was unrequited, maybe i'm just clueless" she said shrugging, she leaned in to look eye to eye with him, and she kissed him "There, now I can hug you, but do not fret, I kept my magic from yours, your back should be better, but I only focused it on your back" she sat with her legs crossed and smiled "I wasn't worried about you falling in love with me because of my magic by the way, you have to have a cupids arrow to do that, like I said before, i'm mixed" she said winking at him and pulling herself up. "Now, where would you like to go next?"
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme sighed and stood up with a smile. Grabbing out the key that had brought them here he held it up. "It's up to you, we can head back to the school or we can go check out the library in the castle. I'm up for it either way."

Amaryllis Emmeline Gates Emmy looked back to the boys on her back. "High enough... now I hope you're hanging on because here we go!" Beating her large mechanical wings, pistons and steam and metal and all sorts of gears began working. Rising into the air slowly at first Emmy turned them around from where she was facing and flew forwards moving higher and faster as the mechanisms worked. She rose into the air higher and higher until they were pretty much level with the birds that were flying around them and kept flying forward. After a few minutes a structure came into view. It was huge and it was floating. Seemingly through magic. After a few more minutes they were directly in front of it and she landed in a doorway large enough for her mechanical form to fit. Clam bering into the workshop she held her wings to the ground and everything seemed to cool down. "Here we are boys, my hand crafted workshop... The Dragon's Roost!"
@Pumpkinsisi @Zachjoker

Yum222 said:
"Now, that's a rather weird quirk...you sure you can't stay in human form? Wait..." Sera thought for a moment. "Are you still...warm, when you do that..?", she asked Rim in all seriousness. In her mind, if Rim was as warm as she usually was...'I'd never need a blanket ever again!...and maybe get used to the feeling...'

@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane
"when im awake i can stay in human form. but when im sleeping its fifty/fifty on whether i change back or not" Rim wondered when she'd gotten so comfortable enough around the two. to tell them more about herself then she'd ever told anyone else. "warm? yeah... i keep my usually high body heat in slime form too." She turned her head sideways much like some dogs would do in confusion. What had Sera asked the last question with seriousness?

@Yum222 @Profoundcactus

Jeced closes the first huge book on ancient history and thinks to himself " this was interesting" he writes down some things he thought would help him in a rune covered book and then he opens the second history book and starts to read

"Okay...well, I'm sure it'll be fine for you to stay over if you like~", Sera replied to Rim, her evil plot to have the cutest and warmest blanket person being set into motion. "If you need anything from your room, you can go get it~"

@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane

Ivy smiled at him "I have some things to take care of, one of my friends is visiting and I want to make sure everything is ok" she said looking at her feet, she stood up and took his hand "Lets go"

@Kihara017

FrostRaven said:
"fine Just a scratch, but the real question is are you ok? on the way back from my hunt i saw you just out here alone. I figured you would need help"
FrostRaven said:
"Look you seem like an easily lost person, here" Alister held out a white feather. " when ever you are in need of help use this just say "Alister raven please come ok? I will immediately sense it and i will come."
@Trust
FrostRaven said:
"Oh sorry bout the fire here" Alister unfolded his wings and flaps them till the fire is out " you seem like a nice girl and person , but you don't know how to handle people." sits back down " and I kind of have a liking to you" Alister felt his face go a little red when he said that.
*my face goes a bright pink as i take the feather* th-thank you.... I-i was sitting out h-here because i d-don't know my d-dorm room yet, and f-for you information my navigation skills are fine! I have j-just never seen so m-many people in one place before... I am just a little shocked. *stares in awe at Alister's wings* I always wished i had gotten wings but i wasn't that type of dragon *looks grumpily at my tail* instead i got this...

Trust said:
*my face goes a bright pink as i take the feather* th-thank you.... I-i was sitting out h-here because i d-don't know my d-dorm room yet, and f-for you information my navigation skills are fine! I have j-just never seen so m-many people in one place before... I am just a little shocked. *stares in awe at Alister's wings* I always wished i had gotten wings but i wasn't that type of dragon *looks grumpily at my tail* instead i got this...
"here i will take you to the girls dorms and help you find your room. I won't leave till you do." I give a bright smile. "now come on" I get up then hold out my hand "lets get you to a room."

FrostRaven said:
"here i will take you to the girls dorms and help you find your room. I won't leave till you do." I give a bright smile. "now come on" I get up then hold out my hand "lets get you to a room."
*takes your hand* thats the thing, i-i don't even know w-what room i am in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back