• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Jeced said:
Jeced runs past two people that are talking but stop after he gets a glimpse of the young man standing there, he walks up to the man and asks in a deep voice "i´m sorry young sir but can you help me locate the dorm? i am abit lost thanks to this bloody map of the campus that i cant read"
while he is asking the boy for help he also takes a quick reading of the boy´s aura
Just when things were getting started up, a man with white hair interrupted Sean, he had a face of disappointment at being interrupted during a flirt. Before he could even say anything another man came and helped the white haired dude out, both walking away from Sean. He turned back to the girl only to find that she was gone, he looked towards where the two dudes went but they to disappeared. "Well damn.... Guess I'm going to explore more, hopefully I can flirt in peace." He grinned to himself as he began walking around campus, looking for a girl to flirt with or just to memorize the area.

Temmeh said:
Devin approaches the school and you can see he is obviously nervous.He slowly walk toward the school with his book close to his chest. @Daniel reaving
Isabella walked into the gates slowly and looked around. "HEHEHE your screwed isabell!" Fane cheered happily making her growl as she started to walk in with an angered look. "Shut up you little insect before I decide to pull you out and beat your ass my self!" She growled to no one so it seemed she was talking to her self because fane was in her mind at the moment along with thorin, Brutus, and thane. But before she could stop she found her self falling as she ran into a boy that had just arrived at the school

@Temmeh

Last edited by a moderator:
FluffyMarshmallow said:
"Oh my..." she said, unsure of what to do next "I have asked you all my questions, your turn" she said wiping her hands with her napkin before looking up at him again, she smiled back at him and she took another sip of her drink. she held her hands in her lap and waited patiently for his answer
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme smiled and looked to Ivy, "I only have one more question, but here is not the place to ask." Graeme finished his sushi and looked around. "If you're ready to leave I have one more place to show you." Graeme stood up and smiled waiting for Ivy.

"Pffft, not safe? What's that supposed to mean? I might sneak into someone's bed for warmth, it can't be worse than that~", Sera joked, finishing her meal. It was true, sometimes her body would get too cold and need an external heat source.

@Shiro kurogane @Profoundcactus

"well... my habit is kind of like that... but with me in slime form and instead of hugging. its more like... i encase you in my form. you can still breathe normally, but it never fails to make people flip out..." Rim muttered this little confession just barely above a whisper. "i have alot of.... quirks."

@Yum222 @Profoundcactus

Amaryllis Emmeline Gates After catching the cork she smirked. "Well... something like that. Bottoms up!" Chugging the elixir she slammed the cork back into place. Sliding the beaker back in its place she giggled. "Next stop, Dragon Roost Workshop!" Within moments she began to glow until she became a giant ball of light. After several more moments she was replaced by a large dragon made of gears, cogs, bolts, and anything else you'd expect from a steampunk technician. Looking down at the two boys she set down a mechanical wing and spoke as if she were using a loud speaker. "How's this for sweeping you off your feet?"
@Pumpkinsisi @Zachjoker

Ivy stood up, she used the napkin to clean her face before she walked toward him, she placed the napkin folded beside her plate, she stretched out her hand for him to take and smiled playfully at him

@Kihara017

Jekyll was blown away by the transformation it was really amazing he felt this weird feeling toward Emmy but he wasn't sure if it was him or Hyde.Jekyll climbed on it was a little cold but not too uncomfortable."alright let's go check out this workshop."

@Pumpkinsisi @Kihara017

FluffyMarshmallow said:
Ivy stood up, she used the napkin to clean her face before she walked toward him, she placed the napkin folded beside her plate, she stretched out her hand for him to take and smiled playfully at him
@Kihara017
Prince Graeme Graeme smiled and took her hand, "This way my lady." Graeme chuckled as he led Ivy out a backdoor and to a forest edge. Looking out into the forest Graeme's free arm began to glow as his eyes became a bright silver. "Now where was that place... found it." Looking over to Ivy Graeme smirked. "Want to take the quick and exciting way or the slow and peaceful way?"

I walk back in the academy gates, wiping off the blood my knife as I walk. "That wasn't too tough, but I need tougher contracts so I can get stronger." I walk back to my dormitory, into the showers, and wash myself as well as my clothes. After all that was done, I walked back to my room and laid down on my bed. "Even though it was a little easy, it did wear me out." I should exercise more often, and I still need to find the creature I need to tame. Ugh...I've got a lot to do. "What am I going to do?" I take of my mask and lay it on the floor as I lay down in my slight exhaustion.

Sean finding nobody interesting enough for him to converse with decided to relax in the shadows under a large tree. It was much more refreshing than just walking around in the sunlight, he didn't like the sun but that was due to his demon type. Summoning a chair made of shadows, Sean relaxed and sat there until someone would bug him or something of that nature.

"I wonder if some cute girl will talk to me? Probably not, it'll probably be some dude but one can always hope..."

Devon walks in the school and looked around"Hello?"He said as the hello echoed thoughout the empty halls.

*priscilla, having gotten lost within moments of entering the premises wandered around, a refreshing breeze following in her wake. She panicked everytime anyone even touched and and immediately started apologising

*sits underneath a nice, shady tree, on the verge of crying after having just left my home on the mountains for the first day in my life

"As long as i'm with you the path doesn't matter" she said confidently, "Just don't get us killed" she said winking at him and flashing him that same old mischievous smile of hers. She giggled as they ran to the forest and she smiled at him with her pure angel smile

@Kihara017

"Now, that's a rather weird quirk...you sure you can't stay in human form? Wait..." Sera thought for a moment. "Are you still...warm, when you do that..?", she asked Rim in all seriousness. In her mind, if Rim was as warm as she usually was...'I'd never need a blanket ever again!...and maybe get used to the feeling...'

@Profoundcactus @Shiro kurogane

Trust said:
*sits underneath a nice, shady tree, on the verge of crying after having just left my home on the mountains for the first day in my life
Trust said:
*priscilla, having gotten lost within moments of entering the premises wandered around, a refreshing breeze following in her wake. She panicked everytime anyone even touched and and immediately started apologising
Sean was relaxing and enjoying the shadows of the tree until he heard somebody, he wasn't exactly sure who or what that person was. He got out of his shadow chair and looked around, not seeing anyone in his vicinity of vision, that's when he heard somebody near him sit down. It was definantly near him, hell it might be under the same tree. He walked around the tree to see a girl sitting down and the look on her face was not happy.

"Hey you okay there? Sorry to bother you if this isn't a good time... Wanna sit in a better spot?"

He summoned two shadow chairs, one for him and the other for the girl. He sat down and crossed his legs gesturing towards the chair for her to sit.

Devin gets scared and ran outside and put his back against a tree hyperventilating

Last edited by a moderator:
*i stare at the mystery man and try to say something * i-i.. Umm.. H-hey..* stands up quite suddenly

*stares at the two people before me* d-do e-either of you know w-where the dorm r-rooms a-are..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back