• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
Yum222 said:
Sera was very angry, almost steaming mad from the encounter, ironically. But when Rim held her arm, she let out a sigh, realizing how frigid she let herself get with her powers. She even forgot to wear her gloves, having wielded her spear bare-handed. "S-sorry...I mean, thanks..I just couldn't stand those jerks, taking your picture like you were public property.." Her other hand felt stiff from her body's sudden drop in heat. She was very glad to have Rim keep her at least a bit warmer. She shivered a bit, leaning a bit closer to Rim. "I hope I didn't scare you, I really don't like using my powers...", she said to her in an apologetic voice.
@Shiro kurogane
"its okay." Rim said fully hugging Sera. "i already told you, i only belong to you." She cupped Sera's face gentle and kissed her. "silly, nothing you do would ever scare me and even if it did. it would drive me away from you." Rim uncupped Sera's face and hugged her again. She ignored the curious gazes at her show of affection to Sera. As Rim only cared about Sera and her eye were solely focused on the one she loved. "i've said this already, but i love you."

In truth, seeing Sera suddenly serious had surprised her. But like she said before it wouldn't make Rim leave her beloved.

@Yum222

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she blushed as she looked out from him then looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
"see? the other girl left." Tang said kissing Silith's cheek. "although, your shyness is really cute too." He gave a soft chuckle as he looked at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed and looked away a little. "C-can we go see the principal now?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
"of course we can." He answered standing. Tang held out his hand for Silith as he waited.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"of course we can." He answered standing. Tang held out his hand for Silith as he waited.

[/QUOTE]
Silith looked over at him then nodded as she slowly took her hand to his and tightly entwined her fingers with his as she stood up

@Yum222[/URL]
Sera blushed deep red as she was kissed in front of so many people. She had no idea she'd be so shy and embarrassed about showing affection in public. It definitely helped calm her anger, but she was far from being calm. "T-thanks..I-I love you too.." She stared into Rim's eyes longingly, then turned to start walking ahead, still holding her hand. "Is there anything you need back at the dorm? Like, I don't know...shirts, swimsuit..?" She blushed as she realized she only said examples of clothes, but hoped Rim didn't notice.

Suddenly, having fallen asleep inside the library, i come dashing out. "W-what's going on!?!" I yell, panicking after the nightmare of finding the scythe, i begin sprinting through the hallways, having no idea what to do, just that i need to run

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]S
silith walked with him a faint blush on her cheeks from how they were walking together then the got to the main office doors and she ducked down to fit under the door and went in quickly getting her long lower half inside and taking up half the entrance room

[/QUOTE]
"don't worry, the principles actual office is big enough to fit a giant comfortably." He said knowing Sillith didn't like cramped spaces. Tang led her towards the left-most wing of the building. Where only a single door laid at the end of a single hallway which was slowly widening for assumingly Silith's comfort. The principle apparently knew they were coming. As the single door started to grow into a doorway appropriate for Sillith.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"don't worry, the principles actual office is big enough to fit a giant comfortably." He said knowing Sillith didn't like cramped spaces. Tang led her towards the left-most wing of the building. Where only a single door laid at the end of a single hallway which was slowly widening for assumingly Silith's comfort. The principle apparently knew they were coming. As the single door started to grow into a doorway appropriate for Sillith.

[/QUOTE]
Silith watched the door curiously as it opened before she hid behind him in fear with her hands on his shoulders as she peeked out from him at the principal

Rori looked dumbfounded at Nix's power, she'd never seen someone conjure something. "That must be pretty useful at pawn shops and stuff huh," she laughed a little and examined the phone in Nix's hands. She glanced over at her kettle, the timer wasnt quite done yet, so she stayed sitting on her bed.

@thebrokendoll

@Yum222[/URL]
Sera was slightly disappointed. She had hoped to maybe get something Rim would like here, as well as get things for herself. "Well, I kinda need a new swimsuit, as well as bras...I kind of outgrew my old stuff recently...I'd feel a little bad going to clothing stores with you if you don't need anything..."

@Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith watched the door curiously as it opened before she hid behind him in fear with her hands on his shoulders as she peeked out from him at the principal

[/QUOTE]
Tang glanced back at Silith and back to the principle who gave them both a once-over. The principle then floated a slip of paper to tang and then shooed them out of his office. "its okay, the principle ins't very social. but the good news is he's already prepared your room." He holding the slip of paper out to Silith that had her room number on it. tang kept Silith's hand in his throughout the whole thing.

Yum222 said:
Sera was slightly disappointed. She had hoped to maybe get something Rim would like here, as well as get things for herself. "Well, I kinda need a new swimsuit, as well as bras...I kind of outgrew my old stuff recently...I'd feel a little bad going to clothing stores with you if you don't need anything..."

@Shiro kurogane
Rim Listened to Sera with a blush. Her thoughts wandered into pervert territory for a brief moment. All the temporary lewd thoughts involved Sera. Rim blushed harder hoping Sera couldn't read minds or somehow know what she was thinking at that moment. "in that case, get what you want. i never really need new stuff because i can change my body however i want. but that doesn't mean i don't like trying stuff on." She wasn't lying either. Rim did like trying clothes on but she never bought anything because with her power she could just change parts of her body to always fit into the stuff she already had. Though her real motive was wanting to see Sera trying stuff on. Okay so maybe her moment of perverseness hadn't fully left her yet.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang glanced back at Silith and back to the principle who gave them both a once-over. The principle then floated a slip of paper to tang and then shooed them out of his office. "its okay, the principle ins't very social. but the good news is he's already prepared your room." He holding the slip of paper out to Silith that had her room number on it. tang kept Silith's hand in his throughout the whole thing.

[/QUOTE]
Silith looked at him slowly then nodded. "Th-thank you." She said softly as she took the paper and looked at it

Lilah smiled a little at this new girl, she pulled down her hood. "I-I'm..Lilah" she replied quietly. "And some company would be great, thanks" she said happily, "I'm new here, but at least you came up to me" Lilah flicked some hair behind her ear. She thought deeply about this new person, maybe eat or keep alive.

@FluffyMarshmallow :3

I give you a panicked look, straight in the eye, before hooping off you. "S-sorry..." I lean against the wall, suddenly very dizzy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith looked at him slowly then nodded. "Th-thank you." She said softly as she took the paper and looked at it

[/QUOTE]
"do you want to go see your room?" Tang asked after giving Silith a few minutes to read the paper.

Otakubeats said:
"I-it's o-okay. A-are you alright?"
"Yes...no... I don't know... Recently i have been having these nightmares, everytime i wake up i just... Seem to forget where i am" i say, holding my hand to my head

Trust said:
"Yes...no... I don't know... Recently i have been having these nightmares, everytime i wake up i just... Seem to forget where i am" i say, holding my hand to my head
I'd get up, and take her hand. "Hey, it's OK." I'd let go quickly my face a bit pink, "Do you want to go do something, like video games or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back