• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"G-gardens please." She asked softly after smiling at his kindness to make her a room

[/QUOTE]
"okay, to the garden then." He repeated and took Silith's hand as he lead her. The large open gate that lead into the surprisingly massive garden was like a maze. Even tang had yet to visit the place.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"okay, to the garden then." He repeated and took Silith's hand as he lead her. The large open gate that lead into the surprisingly massive garden was like a maze. Even tang had yet to visit the place.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed madly and had to walk on more of her legs to stay at his height as they walked her body doing a slithering motion out of habit as she walked her legs moving like a wave in a crowd of people one right after the other her legs moved to keep her at his pace

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed madly and had to walk on more of her legs to stay at his height as they walked her body doing a slithering motion out of habit as she walked her legs moving like a wave in a crowd of people one right after the other her legs moved to keep her at his pace

[/QUOTE]
Tang looked back and watched Silith's lower body walk. It didn't disgust him like it seemed to do to some others watching. In fact, Tang just liked her more and also slid death glares at the few who had looks of disgust.

I'd head back to my dorm, making sure the door was shut tight before I pulled out my guitar and began to practice, forgetting that Priscilla's room was below ours* [media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang looked back and watched Silith's lower body walk. It didn't disgust him like it seemed to do to some others watching. In fact, Tang just liked her more and also slid death glares at the few who had looks of disgust.

[/QUOTE]
People just glared back as she walked by his side eventually hesitantly resting her head on his shoulder her anteni accidentally getting in his line of sight

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]People just glared back as she walked by his side eventually hesitantly resting her head on his shoulder her anteni accidentally getting in his line of sight

[/QUOTE]
Tang's smile returned at feeling Silith's head on his shoulder. Her anteni were in his view but he could still see where he was walking. They entered through the garden's gate. "here we are, the garden." He didn't didn't know why he had just stated the obvious. Maybe it was because all his focus was on Silith.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang's smile returned at feeling Silith's head on his shoulder. Her anteni were in his view but he could still see where he was walking. They entered through the garden's gate. "here we are, the garden." He didn't didn't know why he had just stated the obvious. Maybe it was because all his focus was on Silith.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled more as butterfly's fluttered to her quickly and she smiled. "So..... What do you want to do." She said softly

I walk out of my dorm and try to be outside for once because I've mostly spent time inside studying, playing games, practicing magic, reading books, or just finishing contracts on the outside. I've been so busy that I've still haven't had my eyes on my real goal, I need to find a creature to be able to continue on my work. I tie the straps on my mask tighter because it was slightly falling off. Thankfully, my teacher gave me an extra week to do so. I don't need to waste any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nix chuckled a bit. "Welp... I guess I'd better try and.." she stopped, then closed her eyes for a moment. She held her hand out, and a bright black fire appeared in it. After a moment, that fire transformed into a beautiful black iPhone. Opening her eyes, Nix smirked proudly, and started to set up her phone. After getting all the basic information onto it, downloading YouTube and YouTube Capture, she put the phone down.

@TheFrozenShadows

Mikahil said:
I walk out of my dorm and try to be outside for once because I've mostly spent time inside studying, playing games, practicing magic, reading books, or just finishing contracts on the outside. I've been so busy that I've still haven't had my eyes on my real goal, I need to find a creature to be able to continue on my work. I tie the straps on my mask tighter because it was slightly falling off. Thankfully, my teacher gave me an extra week to do so. I don't need to waste any ti
After waking up, I jump out of the window, and fly overhead to the woods.

"Where can I find a creature to tame though?" I hold my chin and think hard. "How the hell do I do this?" This is frustrating just thinking about it, but I guess it can't just show up at my doorstep with an animal saying, "Take me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back