• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"W-wait!! I-I-I w-wasn't saying no!!" She yelped quickly at him before blushing more and staring at him in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
Tang looked back at Silith. "then...." He smiled a real smile now. He was more happy then he'd ever been previously. Tang hugged her tightly, but not too tight that it would make her uncomfortable. "your cute blushing is gonna be the death of me." Tang joked since Sillith's beauty still caught him off guard. It was a wonder how no one saw her the way he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey, watch it Freak Face! I'll bust you a new one." Jack quickly got defensive, his tone turning suddenly dark. He wanted to smack the dude right upside the head, and might have if Hyde didn't walk straight off the edge, throwing him offguard completely. "What the hell?! You're insane! You can't jus-Hyde!!" He shouted, grabbing Emmy by the back of her shirt and practically dragging her over to the edge with a panicked speed. He had an ability to help, but out of all odds, his was the riskiest and most prone to another incident. Emmy had better chances, safer chances. "I don't think he has anything that will keep him from falling, and I can't fly! You've got to do something!" He dropped her completely, getting on his hands and knees to peer over the edge. Hands gripped the edge tightly. There was no way he was going to fall off looking for that jerk.

@Zachjoker @Kihara017

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang looked back at Silith. "then...." He smiled a real smile now. He was more happy then he'd ever been previously. Tang hugged her tightly, but not too tight that it would make her uncomfortable. "your cute blushing is gonna be the death of me." Tang joked since Sillith's beauty still caught him off guard. It was a wonder how no one saw her the way he did.

[/QUOTE]
She yelped when he hugged him and her pinsur twitched a little but she slowly hugged him back awkwardly as her heart raced.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelped when he hugged him and her pinsur twitched a little but she slowly hugged him back awkwardly as her heart raced.

[/QUOTE]
Tang felt Silith hug him back after what appeared to have been surprise. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he pulled away. The kiss had been intended for her lips but Tang's already flustered self wouldn't allow it. ".... i've forgotten why we came out here. but it doesn't matter anymore."

*as she watched the two people kissing outside, she felt a strange feeling in her heart, "jealousy?" *she thought to herself* most likely* and went back to practising magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back